ADVERTISEMENT

Underrated Women

Definition of underrated

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F798046%2F98e853d7-b4be-49f0-81ba-b268b8998197.jpg
45854cfe0bf05cc9c54bd72823aa4da2.gif

This board sucks nowadays. I was having this discussion at the golf course the other night. Who are some TV/movie actresses that you'd consider underrated when it comes to being attractive? I'm not talking about people you find attractive and others may not, I'm asking the lesser "stars." I'd go with Natalie Zea from The Detour. Plus, she's 43.

MV5BMTQ5Nzg1OTg2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzE3Mzc2NQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,649,1000_AL_.jpg
Binge-watch Justified. She truly has a great butt.

I know this will make me look stupid but who is that? And much love for your participation in this thread.
Pretty sure it's Lauren Bacall in her younger days.

Also, some people on here don't know what underrated means. Morena Baccarin? Really?

Jennifer Morrison on the other hand is the definition of underrated.

Reactions: hawkifann

Also, some people on here don't know what underrated means. Morena Baccarin? Really?

I think it's actually Ann Margaret, I could be wrong. Definitely not Bacall's chest anyway

Only things I ever saw her in were Firefly, V, and Deadpool. Have no idea if other stuff she did takes her off "underrated." IMO, she's no superstar, but she should be. That's underrated.

ngFdXeU.png

This is a recent picture! She's got the "girl next door" look. I love her and would crawl through broken glass and barbed wire just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

Ok. I'll conceed that Elizabeth Shue is hot and always has been. However, the rest of your post ..... o_O

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT