ADVERTISEMENT

UNI at Little Debbie

Hoping Matt Rhule gets lured to another program. Dude can coach college FB.
Yet to be seen. They have a cake schedule and shown nothing yet. UNI seems to be doing well running clock that cannot be a good sign

****. I despise Little Debbie. ****
Why do you guys care so much?

Seriously, I don’t get it. Iowa fans never cared about Nebraska before. I know they joined the conference like 15 years ago, but how has there been so much bad blood develop already? Nebraska hasn’t done shit since joining the Big Ten and I can’t even remember the last time they had anything close to a double-digit-win season.

You guys act like they’re 1990s dominant and can’t wait for them to get knocked off their pedestal. Trust me, you don’t have to worry about that.

Reactions: Hock-I

Seriously, I don’t get it. Iowa fans never cared about Nebraska before. I know they joined the conference like 15 years ago, but how has there been so much bad blood develop already? Nebraska hasn’t done shit since joining the Big Ten and I can’t even remember the last time they had anything close to a double-digit-win season.

You guys act like they’re 1990s dominant and can’t wait for them to get knocked off their pedestal. Trust me, you don’t have to worry about that.
I've been to all but 2 of the Nebraska games since they joined the BIG

Reactions: ClarindaA's

You apparently did not live in central Iowa during the 80s and 90s. Homer Nebraska fans all over the place. Annoying as F

Maybe not a losing season for the first time in 2 Presidencies?!
Pray Game Show GIF by ABC Network

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT