ADVERTISEMENT

Unified Theory: Einstein and Quantum Mechanics

JRHawk2003

HR King
Jul 9, 2003
Can it be Resolved?

Professor Oppenheim said, "Quantum theory and Einstein's theory of general relativity are mathematically incompatible with each other, so it's important to understand how this contradiction is resolved. Should spacetime be quantized, or should we modify quantum theory, or is it something else entirely? Now that we have a consistent fundamental theory in which spacetime does not get quantized, it's anybody's guess."

I love this stuff. Strictly as a hobby. It's mind bending.

Should spacetime be quantized, or should we modify quantum theory, or is it something else entirely? Now that we have a consistent fundamental theory in which spacetime does not get quantized, it's anybody's guess."

I don’t know, but it would be nice to hyperspace.

Defining infinite space is a simple formula but hard to comprehend … 1/0 =
infinite GIF

Can it be Resolved?

Professor Oppenheim said, "Quantum theory and Einstein's theory of general relativity are mathematically incompatible with each other, so it's important to understand how this contradiction is resolved. Should spacetime be quantized, or should we modify quantum theory, or is it something else entirely? Now that we have a consistent fundamental theory in which spacetime does not get quantized, it's anybody's guess."

I wonder what chatGPT or other AI would conclude.

I have neither the education nor the intelligence to add anything of value to this discussion, but am taking this opportunity to remind each of you of the true purpose of GIAHORT: posting boob pics, critiquing women based on their physical appearance, and speculating as to whether or not they possess the requisite skills to sufficiently please us men. That is all.

Reactions: JustSayOV
Contemplating eternity and infinity could make a person go mad. I am trying to grapple with the Event Horizon and seeing something basically frozen in time, but its not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT