ADVERTISEMENT

Unique diarrhea-inducing plates from your hometown

Which of these is my hometown:

1. Current town and town where I'll soon have lived the longest
2. Town where I finished high school and where my folks still are so I go back for some holidays
3. Town where I did most of my schooling and formed most of what I would think of as my identity
4. Town where I was born

I have experienced diarrhea in all of these places

Reactions: General Tso
“Bread”

It’s basically a donut, sugar content wise.

I was on a road trip a few years ago with my FIL. He is about as chill as a person can be, but some things really piss him off. When the people were making his sandwich, he had it sent back through twice because he wanted the toppings to "be like the picture". I was absolutely rolling.

One of my most miserable experiences ever on a plane. We were flying back from Mexico through Atlanta and saw they had a Varsity at the airport, I always wanted to try it. I ate two chili dogs rather quickly and thought hmmm, that didn't really fill me up. I went and got two more. HUGE mistake. I sat on that two hour flight trying to not barf while simultaneously keeping my a-hole in a vice clinch so I wouldn't shit myself. When I got off the plane, I unleashed absolute fury in that poor airport bathroom stall.

Been there in ATL. As soon as they shut the door on the plane, I dropped ass. The guy behind me says quietly "dude".

Been there in ATL. As soon as they shut the door on the plane, I dropped ass. The guy behind me says quietly "dude".

I can't remember if it was you, but there was a post similar to this in another thread about air travel. I laugh every time I hear this. Between that and the guy that yelled "stop farting!", it gets me every time!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT