ADVERTISEMENT

Until we meet again - Off Topic

peace-out-bye.gif

Ahhhh the political crap has taken over the Off Topic board once again. Have fun in your circle jerks and maybe next year I’ll see you again… 🤐
there’s way too much political money sloshing around hrot and top posters are signing insane deals these days. we appear to be on the same downward spiral as college football

You put like 4-5 posters on ignore and a gigantic chunk of the threads go away.

Anyways, I always get a kick out of "farewell posts" on any sort of social media/this site. This is going to sound very blunt and rude towards OP, and I don't really mean it like that. But nobody cares when someone leaves.

With that said, at least this farewell thread isn't going the same way it did for ol JRHawk.

Anyways, I always get a kick out of "farewell posts" on any sort of social media/this site. This is going to sound very blunt and rude towards OP, and I don't really mean it like that. But nobody cares when someone leaves.

With that said, at least this farewell thread isn't going the same way it did for ol JRHawk.
Russ is good shit. I kick around deleting it every time I hop on. I don’t see how letting politics run your life is positive nor arguing with the same posters daily about the same stupid shit is helpful. Too each their own but talk about an energy suck.

Reactions: hawkeye54545

Mad Trash Talk GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Speak for yourself!

HROT almost shut down after I got banned for the 4th time...

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
Russ is good shit. I kick around deleting it every time I hop on. I don’t see how letting politics run your life is positive nor arguing with the same posters daily about the same stupid shit is helpful. Too each their own but talk about an energy suck.
About 85-90% of the time I'm posting on here I'm clocked in and working. Pwning idiot posters on here in between work projects is a great past time. No energy suck at all for me. In a strange way it makes my day much more enjoyable and makes the time go by much quicker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT