ADVERTISEMENT

Until we meet again - Off Topic

About 85-90% of the time I'm posting on here I'm clocked in and working. Pwning idiot posters on here in between work projects is a great past time. No energy suck at all for me. In a strange way it makes my day much more enjoyable and makes the time go by much quicker.
From what I gather, you also don’t spend 99% of the time arguing about politics, but I could be wrong.

C'mon old pal. Stick around. Here's a bit of positivity to aid in your optimism.

No matter who wins in November, we're in for four years of hilariously bad speeches and press conferences.

So...you know....we have that goin' for us, and stuff and junk.
And 4 more years of broken promises and bullsh!t lies. Politicians care only for their ego and their wallets.
Politicians come and go and the real issues remain. No one understands that the world is controlled by the Devil and his horde. He is the real puppeteer behind all of it.

• Haha
Reactions: The Tradition
You put like 4-5 posters on ignore and a gigantic chunk of the threads go away.

Anyways, I always get a kick out of "farewell posts" on any sort of social media/this site. This is going to sound very blunt and rude towards OP, and I don't really mean it like that. But nobody cares when someone leaves.

With that said, at least this farewell thread isn't going the same way it did for ol JRHawk.
A tribute to JR
grilling guy fieri GIF by Food Network Canada

Reactions: lucas80
Speak for yourself!

HROT almost shut down after I got banned for the 4th time...

We actually refer to that time as The Great Calm. Things were so kumbaya I think I saw northern sitting on chis's lap once or twice. The female poster numbers exploded into a near 1:2 female to male ratio.

Of course half of those new females were clarinda and pinehawk alts expressing their trans curiosity.

No offense to the OP, but the bulk of the threads that gain traction are political. It’s just how it is here. And, usually people who complain about all the political threads don’t start threads.

About 85-90% of the time I'm posting on here I'm clocked in and working. Pwning idiot posters on here in between work projects is a great past time. No energy suck at all for me. In a strange way it makes my day much more enjoyable and makes the time go by much quicker.
I know bc I’m your boss

Reactions: BrianNole777
You don't have to deal with Riley and Co.

And 4 more years of broken promises and bullsh!t lies. Politicians care only for their ego and their wallets.
Politicians come and go and the real issues remain. No one understands that the world is controlled by the Devil and his horde. He is the real puppeteer behind all of it.
The Princess Bride Boo GIF by filmeditor

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT