ADVERTISEMENT

Up 12 midway through 4th quarter

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed this. Not only were there some NBA 3-steps, but she'd 2-step shuffle her feet before dribbling. I kept yelling at the TV wondering how they were missing this.
Impossible. I've been told multiple times that only Caitlin Clark gets these kind of calls and nobody else does. It has nothing to do with officiating being terrible in general and everything to do with the refs showing favoritism to Caitlin Clark.

Want to put a bet on that? 1 loss to the 12 ranked team on the road? We’ll see if the Buckeyes can keep this up for the entire season. I’m going to say they’ll drop a few games they shouldn’t. Did we let one get away? Sure. We’re still the favorites for the title.
Also, OSU has to come to Iowa City still. If Sunday's game were there Iowa doesn't blow a 12 point lead in the 4th quarter and it's a good bet they are playing the 3rd string by the end of the 4th quarter. Ohio State will lose again anyway and if they don't, I think that says more about the quality of teams in the Big 10 than anything else.

Reactions: littlez
Except against Iowa St (they started 5 freshmen........foh), k-St (they cater to one player.....and she's hurt again), Va Tech (they cater to one player, but on a higher level than K-State) and IU . 😂 in fact tOSU isn’t close to the biggest team we have even faced. (Sure they are, but our issues aren't just with height of teams, particularly inside)

Nothing we didn't already know about this team regarding this loss...(I agree.)

I’m a 53-year-old balding fat man…
Noted........ :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT