ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Bagel Guy: going viral has improved his luck with the ladies....

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
The chip-on-his-shoulder Long Island bagel shop customer whose viral rant about dating turned into a brawl is going back for another bite, he told The Post on Thursday.

“They just invited me over for a free bagel,” claims Chris Morgan, a 45-year-old Bay Shore cleaning business owner.

Morgan said his phone has rung nonstop after he was caught on camera Wednesday morning at the local Bagel Boss location, where he was lashing out over being repeatedly rejected by women because of his 5-foot stature.

“My phone is blowing up like the president,” Morgan told The Post. “I haven’t even got to my friends.”

And Morgan says the rant seen ’round the world has suddenly changed his luck with the ladies. “I got girls hitting on me I don’t even know,” he said.

Morgan, who is living in his van, told The Post that he already filed a police report and wants to press charges against the man.

But the store Thursday said they made no such offer for him to return to the shop, let alone get a freebie.

“No one invited him for a bagel. He’s not welcome,” Bagel Boss owner Mike Ficco told The Post.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/11/bagel...has-already-changed-his-luck-with-the-ladies/

giphy.gif

Am I the only one that simply doesn't understand the point of this article?

Man claims he's been invited back for a free bagel and hotties are blowing up his phone. Random line included about how he lives in a van. Random line included about how he's going to press charges against the attacker. Final line says the business wants nothing to do with him.

Am I the only one that simply doesn't understand the point of this article?

Man claims he's been invited back for a free bagel and hotties are blowing up his phone. Random line included about how he lives in a van. Random line included about how he's going to press charges against the attacker. Final line says the business wants nothing to do with him.

It’s trying to convey that the guy is mentally ill.

There are women out there that write letters to criminals in prison and marry them
That’s why I stay away from them. But we know with certainty that he lied about the free bagels so it’s safe to call him a liar and dismiss his diminutive keister.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT