ADVERTISEMENT

US Admits (IN COURT) Republican Rep Offered Pardon For Assange In Return For Covering Up Russia’s Help In DNC Hack

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Lawyers representing the United States at Julian Assange’s extradition trial in Britain have accepted the claim that the WikiLeaks founder was offered a presidential pardon on the condition that he would help cover up Russia’s involvement in hacking emails from the Democratic National Committee.

Jennifer Robinson, a lawyer, told the court that she had attended a meeting between Assange, Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher and pro-Trump troll Charles Johnson at the Ecuadorian embassy in London on August 15 2017.

Rohrabacher, who was known as Putin’s favorite congressman, corroborated Assange’s claim back in February, saying at the time: “I spoke to Julian Assange and told him if he would provide evidence about who gave WikiLeaks the emails I would petition the president to give him a pardon… He knew I could get to the president.”

Thank you for that rant. This guy cannot even count as the video was over two minutes, not 60 seconds. I listened to about half of this rant, but could not take it any longer as it did not appear to address the reason for this thread. The Trump Administration offered Assange a pardon for keeping Russia out of this affair, which Assange decided to not accept. As a side note, why do these conspiracy theorists feel the need to wear camo?

Last edited:
And, what's the problem? Why even be president if you can't leverage things to your benefit?
Bunch of suckers and losers in this thread with the exception of Nat. He gets it. If you have something, leverage it. Make people do you favors.

Lawyers representing the United States at Julian Assange’s extradition trial in Britain have accepted the claim that the WikiLeaks founder was offered a presidential pardon on the condition that he would help cover up Russia’s involvement in hacking emails from the Democratic National Committee.

Jennifer Robinson, a lawyer, told the court that she had attended a meeting between Assange, Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher and pro-Trump troll Charles Johnson at the Ecuadorian embassy in London on August 15 2017.

Rohrabacher, who was known as Putin’s favorite congressman, corroborated Assange’s claim back in February, saying at the time: “I spoke to Julian Assange and told him if he would provide evidence about who gave WikiLeaks the emails I would petition the president to give him a pardon… He knew I could get to the president.”

How did they "accept" the claim?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT