ADVERTISEMENT

US Air Force member dies after setting himself on fire at Israeli Embassy in DC yelling ‘Free Palestine’

Any day any time bro, sounds like we've both faced off against Taliban... I'd take it easy on you.
Nah, can’t claim a real veteran status. I worked from the states. My work outs are bjj 3 days a week and boxing 2 days a week though. Those keep me moving. I’m mostly a keyboard warrior in work and in play though. Don’t mind me I just get worked up.

Nah, can’t claim a real veteran status. I worked from the states. My work outs are bjj 3 days a week and boxing 2 days a week though. Those keep me moving. I’m mostly a keyboard warrior in work and in play though. Don’t mind me I just get worked up.
Fair enough. I appreciate the self awareness. I have no beef with anyone here.

Fair enough. I appreciate the self awareness. I have no beef with anyone here.
Cool. I support staffed yall that was in the shit. My only time over there was showing people how to set up comm stuff. I talked to a lot of folks but I was never in danger. I have a lot of respect for the people that really put their lives on the line.

He was obviously unstable and I suspect a proper look would have unveiled it.

There is no look at all for low clearances like TS and the auto given secret just for being in.

Literally no way that could be done without hiring another 20 thousand FBI agents (number is a guess...would be a big number)

This thread makes it absolutely and abundantly clear just how shamefully twisted, and/or misled, many of you are.

• Haha
Reactions: Easthawk1062
It’s very sad to see that. I’m curious what else was going on in his life that may have helped lead to his suicide? Why not become a conscientious objector and begin working against the war crimes that he believed were occurring in Gaza? It certainly would have been less painful.

It’s very sad to see that. I’m curious what else was going on in his life that may have helped lead to his suicide?

Unfortunately it is going to happen. Common cause of death for people that have left the structure of their up bringing. Military does a pretty decent job with prevention...much better than colleges/Universities(as a whole).

When I was in had a kid that was a concert/bar acquaintance hand himself from his locker. Never would have seen that coming. He had just broken up with his girlfriend and got plastered

Had another guy, older, mid to late 20s...I walk out of the laundry room for 5 minutes, come back and the son of a bitch was using my laundry detergent. I had a few choice words...early 90s...little stripes like me didn't make shit. I might have had more than a few, know for sure I called him a fat ****. I was pissed.

He stepped in front of a train an hour or so later. German trains...they move fast.

• Wow
Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
There is no look at all for low clearances like TS and the auto given secret just for being in.

Literally no way that could be done without hiring another 20 thousand FBI agents (number is a guess...would be a big number)
Low clearance like TS? WTF get a clue.

Last edited:
Cool. I support staffed yall that was in the shit. My only time over there was showing people how to set up comm stuff. I talked to a lot of folks but I was never in danger. I have a lot of respect for the people that really put their lives on the line.

This thread makes it absolutely and abundantly clear just how shamefully twisted, and/or misled, many of you are.
How shamefully twisted, and/or misled do you think this guy was to set himself on fire?

A) Not at all
B) A little bit
C) A lot

Shit, wish I was a secretary. When people were talking to me it was because something was broken and they were mad.
My dad worked at the CBPO (Consolidated Base Personnel Office).
Ultimate Chair Force.

In the 1980s people's career info was stored on these machine readable IBM punch cards:

AA5U3kG.png

Lol the guys social media stuff is all out there now. The guy was a certifiably insane leftist (are there any other kinds of leftists though truly?)
They must have changed the rules, I thought you were supposed to be politically neutral as an active duty service member.

They must have changed the rules, I thought you were supposed to be politically neutral as an active duty service member.

How would that even be possible?

People are entitled to their own opinions...while not in uniform.

You also do realize that an active duty service member is anyone on active duty...even when in the reserves you have times you are on active duty.

How would that even be possible?

People are entitled to their own opinions...while not in uniform.

You also do realize that an active duty service member is anyone on active duty...even when in the reserves you have times you are on active duty.
It's not possible, I just remember it being strongly advised to not make political statements or participate in political demonstrations while in uniform or out of uniform. This was in the 2000's thing may have changed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT