ADVERTISEMENT

US Open Brackets

Track streams a lot of content. Maybe more than flo

I looked at a Track. I don’t know if it still the case but the price per event made me take a pass. If you watch a lot of wrestling, Flo seems like a far better deal.

I am glad their podcast is free though. Andy Hamilton puts the Flo guys to shame. Best podcast out there.

I wish I wasn’t a cheap ass. I also just hate that flo monopolized this sports streaming...

Monopolizes?????? Sorry, but not even close.

There are no other players because of the lack of popularity in the sport. This isn't a multi billion dollar sport where every tv station wants a piece of the action.

Wrestling fans are lucky to have Flo.

Thought you were the biggest Pico fan on the planet...or was it DT?

NATO does look good this weekend but does the Curse of Herky end up swooping down from above and drop a big ole turd on him again?
Both plus Lee, I like great wrestlers.

I looked at a Track. I don’t know if it still the case but the price per event made me take a pass. If you watch a lot of wrestling, Flo seems like a far better deal.

I am glad their podcast is free though. Andy Hamilton puts the Flo guys to shame. Best podcast out there.
They have an all access pass now. Kinda worth it since they carry all the international stuff and tons of high school events.

Reactions: OldestandGreatest
They have an all access pass now. Kinda worth it since they carry all the international stuff and tons of high school events.

If a subscription gave me access to ALL of the videos I would buy in a heartbeat. But it doesn't, not even close.

Spencer Lee is a joy to watch. He is one of my all-time favorite wrestlers, no matter what singlet he wears. I'm not sure how anyone who likes wrestling couldn't enjoy watching him. He's phenomenal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT