ADVERTISEMENT

US Will Allow Ukraine to Strike Deep Inside Russia (with a caveat)

Do you approve of letting Ukraine hit deep inside Russia?

• Total voters
And how often have they used those ICBM's?

Tested one last April.

MOSCOW, April 12 (Reuters) - Russia's Defence Ministry said on Friday it had conducted a successful test launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile at the Kapustin Yar rocket launch complex in the southern Astrakhan region.

Seems incredibly dangerous to engage in the wishful thinking that these things won’t work.

Ummm right! You win!

WW3 for 200!

So, you found the edit button. Nice.

What is hysterically funny is how many of you experts have ever spent much time in the Russian/Ukrainian cultures and YET you are experts.
Not an expert, but I’ve had many conversations with Ukrainians. Have you?

Not an expert, but I’ve had many conversations with Ukrainians. Have you?
Ive traveled their extensively and have daily conversations. Been on several air bases. Taken groups from work there. Been on site during Maidan demonstrations. Taughtvat several universities. Ag related. Dealt with mafia.

The argument seems to be that Putin is bluffing and we should call his bluff.

In fact that's exactly what Seth Jones, Director of the International Security Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) in Washington just said on BBC News.

What happens if he isn't bluffing?

Does Putin strike us as the kind of guy who would accept defeat while he has nukes sitting on the shelf?
An intelligent response from someone on the left. I am shocked.

Tested one last April.

MOSCOW, April 12 (Reuters) - Russia's Defence Ministry said on Friday it had conducted a successful test launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile at the Kapustin Yar rocket launch complex in the southern Astrakhan region.

Seems incredibly dangerous to engage in the wishful thinking that these things won’t work.

I was pointing out you're faulty logic of comparing those two things

Multiple persona. Nice
200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT