ADVERTISEMENT

USA Today Preseason poll

Like best Psycho Twins and his continual don’t need the Iowa game. He wouldn’t exist without it. And he has been hammered down by ISU fans on Martin and his obsession with Iowa and high school kids. And who is this drunk Remo who spreads Martin rumors? Jesus Christ. Twins u know me. And I gave the charity bet you chicken shit. Keep running. Twins do u want me to divulge the Clone reporter who called you an obsessed embarrassment to the fan base? Would mess up a lot of things. Seriously Twins. U want to know from deep in Clone territory who called u an obsessive, loser prick? DB.

Like best Psycho Twins and his continual don’t need the Iowa game. He wouldn’t exist without it. And he has been hammered down by ISU fans on Martin and his obsession with Iowa and high school kids. And who is this drunk Remo who spreads Martin rumors? Jesus Christ. Twins u know me. And I gave the charity bet you chicken shit. Keep running. Twins do u want me to divulge the Clone reporter who called you an obsessed embarrassment to the fan base? Would mess up a lot of things. Seriously Twins. U want to know from deep in Clone territory who called u an obsessive, loser prick? DB.

Just spill it already or STFU or go post on that board if you want to address him.

Cool I don’t need to. These are message boards. He went after me as a lawyer and another doctor Clarinda. And PM’d and give identities. Get a grip pal unless you want to know who he is. Who cares. Jesus. He is hated by ISU and whatever. Have a good weekend. Oh STFU cause I won’t put a guy you quote daily? Priceless champ.

And to be clear I unlike other people don’t care if people know who I am. Otherwise means you don’t stand behind the posts. Think about it Tough guy’s behind an anonymous name. Anything ever weaker?

giphy.gif

I love it and its dead on. Again the experts that AREN'T BIAS even see what the Husker done the final 6 games and seeing Adrian Martinez is a top 10 or better QB in the country along with an elite Head Coach in Scott Frost in year 2..... my gif to Iowa fans that are crying about it....
What ever happened to this dumbass?

Reactions: WestIAHawk
1 Clemson
2 Alabama
3 Georgia
4 Oklahoma
5 Ohio St
6 Michigan
7 LSU
8 TAMU
9 Oregon
10 Texas
11 ND
12 Wash
13 Florida
14 UCF
15 Iowa St
16 Auburn
17 NWestern
18 Stanford
19 Nebraska
20 Army
21 PSU
22 Boise St
23 Syracuse
24 Baylor
25 Wisc

Nebraska #19? Iowa NR! What???!!!

ISU @ #15.

We always get the shaft nationally in the polls at the start of each season.

We won our bowl game last year over USC rather handily (49-23).....and finished 15th in the final AP Poll and Coaches Poll.

AP Poll: Iowa State #20, Louisiana #21, USC #25. I know it doesn’t matter in the end but how can that even be justified.

AP Poll: Iowa State #20, Louisiana #21, USC #25. I know it doesn’t matter in the end but how can that even be justified.

Just dumb. I don’t know about USC but ISU has beat zero teams that are ranked and got crushed at home by an undefeated team that is now ranked behind them. I will say it does make ISU’s loss at home by 17 look really bad. God the Bad 12 is so pathetic. If this continues it will be even worse once all the AP voters start ranking the Big 10 and PAC 10. If that happened today, the Bad 12 would have only 1 ranked team. JFC the Big 10 has about double the ranked teams and hasn’t play a game and a bunch of voters are giving them zero votes. Yikes. Woof.

Just dumb. I don’t know about USC but ISU has beat zero teams that are ranked and got crushed at home by an undefeated team that is now ranked behind them. I will say it does make ISU’s loss at home by 17 look really bad. God the Bad 12 is so pathetic. If this continues it will be even worse once all the AP voters start ranking the Big 10 and PAC 10. If that happened today, the Bad 12 would have only 1 ranked team. JFC the Big 10 has about double the ranked teams and hasn’t play a game and a bunch of voters are giving them zero votes. Yikes. Woof.
I know it’s a new season but you’d think beating them 49-24 in the last game both teams played would mean something.

I know it’s a new season but you’d think beating them 49-24 in the last game both teams played would mean something.

Totally agree. I am not arguing that at all. But USC is a “name.” ISU is the opposite of a name and got curb stomped at home by a team that is undefeated and ISU has beat zero ranked teams. That was my point. It was funny when ISU got clobbered some of their fans were saying the directional Louisiana is a dark horse CFP team to make the loss look better. Jesus now after beating no ranked teams in the Bad 12 ISU ignores the fact they got bitch slapped by a sunbelt team. They are a bad fan base. Actually no just a dumb and delusional fan base.

ISU fans aren't the ones ranking the team.

Oh I know. I am not sure why ISU is in front of a team they got clobbered by at home and is undefeated. I was also commenting on how after the loss ISU fans seemed split. Half the fans saying the season really doesn’t matter and will have an asterisk (of course now all those fans say the season is a “normal” season as the Clone may win the conference for the first ever) and half were arguing how awesome a directional sunbelt team was. The poll will eventually shake out once the Big 10 and PAC 12 start playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT