ADVERTISEMENT

USC or UCONN

Hopefully Geno is watching the best player in the country by watching TV next weekend.

Reactions: Torg
I think usc wld be the better matchup. As said above, playing against a freshman as the best player is much safer than against a veteran team. I also think Geno has the experience to gameplan better than the usc coach will against CC.

So typing that I’ve pretty much assured a UConn victory.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
UConn has a legendary coach with tons of FF experience and a really good experienced player in PB. I’d much rather face USC, but I don’t see that happening.
Well… UConn has 2 starters with 4 fouls with time left in the 3rd. So that could be a factor

Well… UConn has 2 starters with 4 fouls with time left in the 3rd. So that could be a factor
Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

^^^^Neither team can sustain the pace Iowa dictates.

UConn will be the tougher matchup, tho.
Having watched both throughout the tournament, they both present problems for Iowa in they're own way.

USC has size and they "want" to play fast, but they're not a complete offensive team yet. Capable, but their inexperience shows at times.

UConn is a veteran team, obviously well-coached, great athletes, and they have great players at all levels.

I fully expect the media to turn it into a will Clark pass the torch to Watkins storyline, but I'll reluctantly go with USC, if they can complete the comeback.

Having watched both throughout the tournament, they both present problems for Iowa in they're own way.

USC has size and they "want" to play fast, but they're not a complete offensive team yet. Capable, but their inexperience shows at times.

UConn is a veteran team, obviously well-coached, great athletes, and they have great players at all levels.

I fully expect the media to turn it into a will Clark pass the torch to Watkins storyline, but I'll reluctantly go with USC, if they can complete the comeback.
Agreed USC has the size advantage over Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT