ADVERTISEMENT

Uconn 61% to win?

Remember that coaches like Geno, Dawn, and Mulkey have done their best coaching on the recruiting trail. They are in the John Wooden era of women's college basketball. I am sure they are fine coaches but it is easy to look like a genius when you have the best players.

Caitlin will have a game to drive home to all her doubters that Paiges injury isn't the reason Caitlin has all the accolades. Paige has something to prove as well and I am positive she will also have a great game but Caitlin is Jordan on killer instinct. UCONN could very well beat us and the game absolutely could get away from us but that is what is supposed to happen. They are the blue blood and we are the new kid that has the best player.

I think we win and much of it will live with Syd and Kate. If they have a game we win walking away.

Reactions: littlez
LSU's
UConn's 2-5 are better than our 2-5. Caitlin is going to have to go off again for us to have a chance.
2-5's are better than ours. Actually a fair amount of teams we play are. If that mattered we would have been blown out Monday. Clark, Marshall and Martin all playing together for 4 years makes a huge difference. Especially Martin and Clark. The way they work together on offense is so great. And again, can Edwards keep up w/Stuelke if we continue to really push the pace? My answer is no. We're winning this game. This isn't even close to one of Geno's best teams. It's just not.

Also if it was so easy to just double Clark and make her give up the ball for 4 years why haven't teams figured that out? You can't press us, like Ohio St tried, and Clark doesn't just give the ball up because she's double teamed. If she's not trapped hard she can easily split it and then it's a layup for us. I'm very confident about this game.

Reactions: kceasthawk
Reverse mojo bet just placed on the Huskies, so we good.
That being said: we play like we did against LSU, we should win. Play like we did against WVU, gonna be a long night.
I understand the difference is styles and the effect that had but we also didn’t play well on top of that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT