ADVERTISEMENT

Verdict is in***************

They found the time on Jan. 6th.
Yeah, for 1 day a few thousand people were idiots. We went through a whole summer of it that year. Post J6 what event can you point to, to warrant your concerns? Are you still concerned with Japan after Pearl Harbor?

Oh we all do, just as we view attacks on police stations, attacks on our border, etc. Nobody in this thread was part of or supports the events of J6.
447638223_845551400949537_1314239295128317502_n.jpg

Imagine being a former president and having a P.O. Now imagine being the sucker and loser to give this lowlife your money.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
I can't imagine myself having a P.O. Being a former president, and having to report in to me is laughable. He deserves the humiliation.
If you don't know this is going to be overturned on appeal you aren't a very good attorney.

But get your mileage out now. This is the biggest case of election interference in the history of the Republic.

What will it be like when Biden loses to such a person? I mean like in a free and fair election?

If you don't know this is going to be overturned on appeal you aren't a very good attorney.

But get your mileage out now. This is the biggest case of election interference in the history of the Republic.

What will it be like when Biden loses to such a person? I mean like in a free and fair election?

Just like you said he wouldn't be charged. Just like you said he wouldn't be convicted. Keep doubling down sir.

Reactions: funksouljon

This absolutely will not be overturned. Donny got scorched legally. Whatever embarrassing theory he gives for appeal will be laughed out of court.

Just like you said he wouldn't be charged. Just like you said he wouldn't be convicted. Keep doubling down sir.
I had faith in the system. It was misplaced.

Do you honestly think it wont be? Weren't you a jurist?

The sheer number of angles for appeal alone should convince you.

This absolutely will not be overturned. Donny got scorched legally. Whatever embarrassing theory he gives for appeal will be laughed out of court.
Scorched? Over a record keeping BS misdemeanor that was parlayed into a felony on a never before utilized theory? Sure…..

You guys really nailed him. So clearly that likely less than 1 in 50 Americans could even describe the crime.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Scorched? Over a record keeping BS misdemeanor that was parlayed into a felony on a never before utilized theory? Sure…..

You guys really nailed him. So clearly that likely less than 1 in 50 Americans could even describe the crime.

Give up while you are behind.

Which is why destroying Fani Willis became his defense in Georgia, and hoping Federalist judges gum up the other cases for him.
Any average ordinary person would be in prison for the documents stuff, but Trump still waddles around Mar A Lardo freely.
Fani Willis destroyed herself.

Agreed, it won’t be over-turned. However, it won’t be a deciding factor in the election, like Dems were hoping for. 😉

Be specific and list the errors made that will lead to a successful appeal. "I don't like the jury's decision" is not grounds.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Fani Willis destroyed herself.
Your guy is on tape. He’s f***ed legally, so the only option is to destroy the prosecution team. Even in your fevered world nothing has changed legally. It’s all a delay tactic and an attempt to allow for political interference to take root.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Ah.....so the "Deep State" says they found no evidence of collaboration by the Deep State

-MAGAs

Well, who is watching the watchers? Would it not make more sense for the R's to create an investigation team of wholly uninformed and unqualified individuals who have a prescribed outcome and are only looking to find the puzzle pieces to fit? See also, 2020 election investigations....

Oh we all do, just as we view attacks on police stations, attacks on our border, etc. Nobody in this thread was part of or supports the events of J6.

The real problem I have is, trump played a role in it and now he's running for president. That's a problem, just like I'd have a problem if any of the J6 people are running for office. And instead of separating himself from J6, trump fully supports those people. That is not the kind of leader for our country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT