ADVERTISEMENT

Verdict is in***************

Biden is one of the worst Presidents in our history. Him/his son (by proxy) is irreprehensible. Interestingly, this jury "after careful deliberation", "just because one doesn't like the verdict..."

HOWEVER, when Biden did not agree with a Supreme Court decision, he stated: “This is not a normal court." So in other words, when Biden agrees with the court decision, justice served. When Biden doesn't, "it's rogue." He goes on to say "I'll be straight with you." Please.

As predicted when Colorado barred Trump from their ballot, it'd be unanimously overturned; it was. The Trump verdict will be overturned on appeal.

PSA: This is not a statement for Trump, rather it's calling the sky blue.

Why do you think it will be overturned? Specifically.

8EWliO5.jpeg

Hillary did write the check to make Paula Jones go away. In fact 5X what Trump paid Stormy. You have to give her credit for paying out of her personal account rather than campaign funds...
This is the idiot who Rs want to put in charge. Dude can't even crime right.

When 50% of independents say he should no longer run and drop out?

That's not "50% won't vote for him"; that's half saying he should not be on the ballot AT ALL.
So, how do you account for the $200 million plus donated to Trump after the verdict came out? I’m sure there are some independents who don’t want Trump on the ballot at all, but overall we’ll have to wait and see what the overall impact of this “trial” has on the election.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
So, how do you account for the $200 million plus donated to Trump after the verdict came out? I’m sure there are some independents who don’t want Trump on the ballot at all, but overall we’ll have to wait and see what the overall impact of this “trial” has on the election.
Giving a criminal your money isn't bragging rights. It's stupidity.

So, to be clear, you DISLIKE:

• Drug price negotiations for Medicare (which is what every other Western government does) so that the US government and citizens can pay 5x-100x more for drugs than those other countries; it is actually economical for companies to repackage drugs and sell them back to us, based on the cheap prices they've negotiated
  • Insulin cost caps, so that diabetics pay 30x more in America than they do other places
  • Infrastructure investment - Trump passed NOTHING. Biden has passed major legislation providing for infrastructure replacement and upkeep in every state
  • Inflation Reduction Act, enabling lower income people to buy high-efficiency appliances, which puts $1k or more in their pocketbooks every year that they aren't spending on energy. CEO of US Steel indicated this Act and the Infrastructure bill have created more domestic investment than he's seen in decades
  • CHIPS Act, pushing tech investment in the US above anything we've seen in 5 decades
  • Lower inflation in the US as compared with most Western countries

Those are reasons I'm voting Dems back into office this cycle. Because Republicans who voted AGAINST all of that are now trying to run on the results from those Acts passing, due to the local benefits their constituents are seeing from them.
I would hope the Biden administration would accomplish something during his term so far, but if the above is all you got, certainly not an overall impressive list of “accomplishments”. The infrastructure investments have a lot unnecessary’pork’ in them at a time went spending should be curtailed. And don’t get me started about the misnomer know as the Inflation “Reduction” Act. Regarding capping insulin costs…maybe more money should be spent on educating lazy, out-of-shape Americans so they don’t get diabetes in the first place. 🤔

Last edited:
No argument there. Plenty of morons will buy Trump's claims of being a victim. Plenty of easily manipulated. Racist. Rape supporting. Weak minded. Idiots. Who knows. Maybe a few are even in this thread. Maybe some even tip us off by giving their IQ behind their name? Hard to say.
lol

I think you are confusing which account is having which discussion as you swap log ins.

Clearly my post was responding to the riots in MN after the George Floyd killing, NOT the insurrection "tourists" from Jan 6.

You have too many balls in the air to stay on point.
I don’t know what you’re talking about in “swapping log ins”?

Many polls showed non-MAGAs didn't want Trump to run, either.

Equating this to 50% of independents not wanting a felon on the ballot is a bit of a stretch, but apparently "the same thing" in MAGA-Land...
It’s funny that Dems don’t like/or disagree with various polls that show Trump leading in certain key states. However, they believe every poll regarding independents and Trump. 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT