ADVERTISEMENT

very mature, stable genius

baddog25

HR All-American
Aug 6, 2018
I asked g/f (no pic) what she'd do if her daughter, when she was 5/6 years old, was caught making fun of a classmate that stuttered. she "I'd beat as so hard she couldn't sit down for a week" and yet this is the GOP front runner. They should be so proud.

Being a bully and asshole is a quality the GOP likes in Trump. They love it and eat it up.
HRC got called out and berated for it, but like a lot of things she said in the last 120 days of her campaign in 2016, she was ****ing spot on by calling his supporters “deplorables”. It was and is the perfect description.

Sad thing is, back then, it was a much smaller number of them. 8 years later and MAGA deplorables are a solid 1/3 of this nation and 70 percent of the Republican Party.

I asked g/f (no pic) what she'd do if her daughter, when she was 5/6 years old, was caught making fun of a classmate that stuttered. she "I'd beat as so hard she couldn't sit down for a week" and yet this is the GOP front runner. They should be so proud.

So your g/f admits that she'd physically abuse her child?

Talk about deplorable.

Someone that would beat a child should be put to death. Glad to know no one should listen to you. Pathetic.

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
Tribe Wow GIF by Survivor CBS

HRC got called out and berated for it, but like a lot of things she said in the last 120 days of her campaign in 2016, she was ****ing spot on by calling his supporters “deplorables”. It was and is the perfect description.

Sad thing is, back then, it was a much smaller number of them. 8 years later and MAGA deplorables are a solid 1/3 of this nation and 70 percent of the Republican Party.
She was wayyyyy too kind and the easiest vote of my life besides Biden.

Last edited:
My brother has dealt with stuttering his entire life, It is not a laughing matter, He was made fun of as a youth and I can assure you it hurt him deeply, Many people also relate a stuttering handicap with that person being dumb, My brother is very intelligent.
Joe Biden is a grown man and I am sure he can handle Trump being an idiot, What makes Trump’s ridicule totally unacceptable is that some kids might see Trumps actions and believe it is OK for them to follow his lead. It truly is disgusting behavior that should be condemned by everyone.

I’m seeing this during my Tennessee vacation. First interaction down here was a guy saying to me, “Nice to see a store encouraging carrying a gun.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT