ADVERTISEMENT

very mature, stable genius

Why is anyone acting surprised? We all remember him mocking and ridiculing that disabled reporter at his rally years back.

Handicapped people, like browns, blacks, gays, women, immigrants and trans, are "lesser": Deserving of ridicule, undeserving of equality, and the shared hatred of is what attracts and keeps the core MAGA Republicans bigotry coalition together.

I asked g/f (no pic) what she'd do if her daughter, when she was 5/6 years old, was caught making fun of a classmate that stuttered. she "I'd beat as so hard she couldn't sit down for a week" and yet this is the GOP front runner. They should be so proud.

She sounds quite violent. You should run now. Maybe the last guy ran as well.

Well that went right over your head, like everything else.
my-reflexes-are-too-fasr.gif

Why is anyone acting surprised? We all remember him mocking and ridiculing that disabled reporter at his rally years back.

Handicapped people, like browns, blacks, gays, women, immigrants and trans, are "lesser": Deserving of ridicule, undeserving of equality, and the shared hatred of is what attracts and keeps the core MAGA Republicans bigotry coalition together.
The anger is the point in today's GOP. It's why you see posters like 50K and Northern respond as they do. They are pulsating with anger at the world, and Trump is their sanctioned outlet. All of their racism, misogyny, bigotry against the LGBTQ community and failure to work hard in life has been made okay by Trump. It's why you see people who proudly proclaim themselves to be God fearing patriots will punch and kick at a Biden dummy at a GOP fundraiser, and no Republican will condemn it.
Anger.

The anger is the point in today's GOP. It's why you see posters like 50K and Northern respond as they do. They are pulsating with anger at the world, and Trump is their sanctioned outlet. All of their racism, misogyny, bigotry against the LGBTQ community and failure to work hard in life has been made okay by Trump. It's why you see people who proudly proclaim themselves to be God fearing patriots will punch and kick at a Biden dummy at a GOP fundraiser, and no Republican will condemn it.
Anger.
I think Trump voters are four groups:

1. The ones who hate the world is changing around them. They don’t understand it, they feel lost, and Trump is a link back to the good ol days.

2. The evangelicals. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds, and they will tolerate anything for power and pro-life judges/laws.

3. The cult members. Enough said.

4. The Selfish Well-Off. They will vote for whoever and whatever has the best chance of helping their pocketbooks. Their guiding principle is look out for number one.

1. The ones who hate the world is changing around them. They don’t understand it, they feel lost, and Trump is a link back to the good ol days.

2. The evangelicals. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds, and they will tolerate anything for power and pro-life judges/laws.

4. The Selfish Well-Off. They will vote for whoever and whatever has the best chance of helping their pocketbooks. Their guiding principle is look out for number one.
captainplanet3-thumb-620x459-27478-300x222.jpg

Anger.
+52 points awarded

Reactions: HawkMD
A man steps into a bar and orders a beer. ‟o-o-o-one b-beer p-p-please.”

The Bartender responds ‟Hey buddy. I used to stutter all the time too, but it stopped right after my wife gave me a blowjob. I suggest you try the same.”

After the man hears this, he quickly drinks his beer and leaves. The next day the man comes to the bar again. ‟o-o-o-one b-beer p-p-please.”

The bartender chuckles ‟My suggestion did nt work, did it?”

The man responds ‟n-n-no b-b-but y-you h-have a n-n-nice h-h-house.”

Nailed it.

Reactions: MitchLL and HawkMD
Didn't imply I was going to attempt anything.

Stirring up stuff again, I see.
I remember a Samoan woman on the H1 freeway on Oahu tell a cop she wished Reagan was dead when his motorcade caused a traffic jam. She was arrested.

4 should have a subset of what I call the "brand loyal", Republicans. They know better, but they are going to keep buying the same product because it's what they've always bought. They grumble a little about it but they keep buying it.

I remember a Samoan woman on the H1 freeway on Oahu tell a cop she wished Reagan was dead when his motorcade caused a traffic jam. She was arrested.
Maybe you should report me to your local FBI office?

Moran

Sounds like a third grader.... waaaaaah, I'm going to tell my mommy!! 😭

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT