ADVERTISEMENT

VICE: Democrats Are Doing Basically Nothing to Counter the GOP’s ‘Pedophile’ Attacks

Just curious, what do you call it when the left wants to talk about sex and sexual identity to 5 year olds?
I talk about pairing with my three year-old. Little kids ask questions. I’ve been directly asked if two mommies can love each other.

Because idiots cannot comprehend reality. I don't favor making laws based on something that isn't happening.
And the “common sense” item (not teaching sex/sexuality to young kids) is really just a red herring for what these bills are actually targeting.

It allows the useful idiots (see abby97) crow about “libs teaching kindergarten kids about blowjobs” when people actually object to the really nefarious parts of these laws.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnole03
So she said she was a witch and was asked to address her own statements. That’s hardly anyone accusing her of being a witch.
So, why are you ignoring my point which was she actually came out with an ad saying “I’m not a witch.” And yes…she certainly was (and appropriately so) called a witch the entire campaign.

So, why are you ignoring my point which was she actually came out with an ad saying “I’m not a witch.” And yes…she certainly was (and appropriately so) called a witch the entire campaign.

Your point doesn’t make sense because no one falsely accused her of being a witch. She had to address because she said it.

Roll out video of a Democrat candidate admitting to pedophilia and the parallel makes sense.

Your point doesn’t make sense because no one falsely accused her of being a witch. She had to address because she said it.

Roll out video of a Democrat candidate admitting to pedophilia and the parallel makes sense.
That wasn’t the parallel I was making. I was saying SHE made a dumb mistake by acknowledging the attacks and trying to defend herself. The Dems are being smarter by not engaging in it. Now if you want to disagree with that take, fine. But I’m not arguing whatever it is you’re trying to say I am.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT