ADVERTISEMENT

Violence for fun

I’m not going full Joe with that assumption.

I do think that we have a big issue right now with youth under 25 with single parent households. I also think the black community has some serious issues they need to work through that only they can work through. The current trajectory is not sustainable.
The black community isn't going to be able to do this on their own. They've been trying to dig out of a hole for decades, and too many are stuck in a vicious cycle of poverty and crime. It's getting worse when you see all the shoplifting, knowing that nobody is going to try to stop them.

They don't have the possessions that other have and possessions mean everything to a large number of people in poverty. Having things that we all take for granted. I've had to study this stuff for 25 years. When I started I thought exactly the same thing you posted, and though there's some validity to it, I'm afraid at this point, and we see it daily, that community needs more help.

The black community isn't going to be able to do this on their own. They've been trying to dig out of a hole for decades, and too many are stuck in a vicious cycle of poverty and crime. It's getting worse when you see all the shoplifting, knowing that nobody is going to try to stop them.

They don't have the possessions that other have and possessions mean everything to a large number of people in poverty. Having things that we all take for granted. I've had to study this stuff for 25 years. When I started I thought exactly the same thing you posted, and though there's some validity to it, I'm afraid at this point, and we see it daily, that community needs more help.
Here is some help.

Take someone's life, lose your life.

We are not talking self defense here.

The first step is making the community safe by arresting bad people. You won’t flourish if your elders and kids are safe.

That won’t happen in todays works because when you start throwing people in prison, it’s going to show higher % of blacks arrested and folks will flip out saying it’s racist

The first step is making the community safe by arresting bad people. You won’t flourish if your elders and kids are safe.

That won’t happen in todays works because when you start throwing people in prison, it’s going to show higher % of blacks arrested and folks will flip out saying it’s racist
Sure but it doesn't affect the root cause and it isn't a deterrent for people who have nothing. I can equate it to teaching kids in poverty. We're expected to get test scores up but do you think a kid gives a damn about a math test when they are dealing with things at home that most of us can't even comprehend dealing with? Homeless. Drugged out parents. Being the caregiver for younger siblings. What do we have to eat?

Millions are in a hopeless situation and they can't get out of this by themselves. Imprisoning hundreds of thousands of black Americans doesn't solve it.

♤ here is that bleeding heart I was talking about.

Hey @Tom Paris you know who also doesn't get to worry about a math test or food, the guy who just got killed on a bike.

You know who might have a hard time making it to work this week? The guy who just got his car stolen.

Hang them.

Reactions: your_master5
Pure scum. I don’t know, nor do I care, about the family or socioeconomic status of either of these shitbags. They should be tried and immediately executed to ensure they’ll not able able to prey upon others or pollute this world with their offspring. Nothing more than subhuman garbage, and should be dealt with accordingly. F#ck them and f#ck anyone who makes excuses for them.

Pure scum. I don’t know, nor do I care, about the family or socioeconomic status of either of these shitbags. They should be tried and immediately executed to ensure they’ll not able able to prey upon others or pollute this world with their offspring. Nothing more than subhuman garbage, and should be dealt with accordingly. F#ck them and f#ck anyone who makes excuses for them.
I’ll make excuses for them but still want them executed today.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Fair enough Tom. I respect your opinion and was posting out of pure emotion. To think that old man was enjoying his retirement and was just out getting some exercise, only to be mowed down so callously by a couple of punks with no respect or regard for others is extremely infuriating. Rampant crime with seemingly little to no consequences only emboldens such scum.

When victimhood is your thing, you tend to believe you can do anything you want. Like this, or loot an entire store, or burn stuff, or destroy stuff, or barge into places.

Also, this is a reason I very rarely if ever ride a bike on a busy street or highway.

Fair enough Tom. I respect your opinion and was posting out of pure emotion. To think that old man was enjoying his retirement and was just out getting some exercise, only to be mowed down so callously by a couple of punks with no respect or regard for others is extremely infuriating. Rampant crime with seemingly little to no consequences only emboldens such scum.
We don’t have meaningful consequences in schools, so they learn that when they’re young, and not much more as they are repeat criminals. It’s amazing how many repeat offenders are in our county arrest records.

Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

• Sad
Reactions: Tom Paris
What evidence do you have of such claims?
What evidence do you have that I’m wrong. I see what I’m talking about constantly IN MY PROFESSION. Prove me wrong. What’s your job? What’s your expertise on today’s youth and why they commit violent crimes.

Again, you’re out of your league, you hack.

What evidence do you have that I’m wrong. I see what I’m talking about constantly IN MY PROFESSION. Prove me wrong. What’s your job? What’s your expertise on today’s youth and why they commit violent crimes.

Yep, you’re up against a gym teacher that apparently knows the circumstances of the scum that did this.

Evidence that you’re wrong? You dipshit, that’s not how this works.

Yep, you’re up against a gym teacher that apparently knows the circumstances of the scum that did this.
Is it REALLY a stretch? Really, douchebag? You think these kids are middle class or rich kids? Well done joining Northern and his stupidity. What’s your job?

Evidence that you’re wrong? You dipshit, that’s not how this works.
You guys really can be this stupid. I’ll ask you the same question I asked Jan. What’s your bet…middle class kids? Rich kids? Or kids who came from backgrounds where acting like a good citizen aren’t important.

The same guys who cry about crime are arguing just to argue. Get lives.

The one in the front passenger seat was black.
After doing a quick deep dive into the local Las Vegas social media circuit, it sounds like both were. A lot of “knew these kids growing up” and “no surprise there” type stuff.

Take them out to the desert with a shovel, or Lake Mead with a barrel, but they have used enough of our oxygen on this earth.

Teens accused of killing retired police chief laugh, flip off victim’s family in court​

Story by Nicholas McEntyre • 3h

Two Las Vegas teens accused of fatally running over a retired police chief laughed at each other, smiled, and seemingly flipped off their victim’s family during a court hearing earlier this week.

Jesus Ayala, 18, and Jzamir Keys, 16, were back in court on Tuesday more than two months after they allegedly recorded themselves intentionally plowing into Andreas Probst, a 64-year-old retired police chief, who was out on a morning bike ride.

The teens’ antics began when they sat down for the hearing in Clark County court, covering the right side of their faces to hide themselves from the cameras before appearing to cover their mouths to suppress their laughter.

The teens, who were both minors when Probst was killed, were charged with murder and being tried as adults.

Probst’s family slammed the teen’s appalling actions of reportedly flipping them off, saying they “really had no remorse.”

“How can you sit there after taking a man’s life, and act like such an entitled p—k? Taylor Probst, Andreas’ 27-year-old daughter told reporters outside the courthouse. “They really had no remorse, that this is just a game to them.”

Ayala’s public defender, David Westbrook also appeared to be laughing alongside the teen in the courtroom on Tuesday, video from KTNV shows.

Teens accused of killing retired police chief laugh, flip off victim’s family in court

Teens accused of killing retired police chief laugh, flip off victim’s family in court© Provided by New York Post
Probst’s family slammed the teen’s appalling actions of reportedly flipping them off, saying they “really had no remorse.”KTNV/YouTube

Teens accused of killing retired police chief laugh, flip off victim’s family in court

Teens accused of killing retired police chief laugh, flip off victim’s family in court© Provided by New York Post
Ayala and Keys, with their hands cuffed to a “belly chain,” then turned to the gallery and smirked at the Probst family as they left the courtroom.8 News Now/YouTube
Westbrook expressed his frustration with the release of the body cam footage, saying he should be able to see it before the media, which obtained the video through a public records request.

The public defender also said he is concerned about finding fair jurors for the case because of the viral media attention, which angered Probst’s widow.

“It was your people who put it in the media first, your clients are the ones that put that on social media,” Crystal Probst said, referring to the in-car view of the horrific August killing.

“They were just trying to mad dog us and intimidate us which didn’t work,” Taylor Probst added.

Ayala and Keys, with their hands cuffed to a “belly chain,” then turned to the gallery and smirked at the Probst family as they left the courtroom.

Crystal Probst, wearing her late husband’s damaged Apple Watch, remained unfazed by the boy’s intimidation tactics.

“It just makes him look bad,” she told the Las Vegas Review-Journal, saying Ayala pointed his middle finger towards her.

During his initial arrest on Aug. 14, Ayala told cops he would be released from jail in a month.

“You think this juvenile [expletive] is gonna do some [expletive]? I’ll be out in 30 days, I’ll bet you,” Ayala told officers after he was arrested in Sept.

In body cam footage released Monday, the 18-year-old questioned the officer if the crash was “really that serious.”

“Is it really that serious, like for real, over supposedly me crashing a car?” Ayala asked the officer transporting him following his arrest.

“You think I’m gonna come out on the news?” Ayala later asked the officer.

“It won’t be for anything good, it won’t make your mama proud,” the officer responded.

Ayala’s mother has made headlines herself, saying she didn’t understand why her son did what he did.

“I don’t know why he did this,” Ayala said. “I don’t know if God can forgive this.”

Crystal Probst wore her late husband’s damaged Apple Watch.KTNV/YouTube
Taylor Probst blames Ayala’s and Key’s family as the main people who failed the teens.

“A multitude of different people failed, but I think ultimately the parents on all ends. They’re the ones that failed.”

Take them out to the desert with a shovel, or Lake Mead with a barrel, but they have used enough of our oxygen on this earth.

Teens accused of killing retired police chief laugh, flip off victim’s family in court​

Story by Nicholas McEntyre • 3h

Two Las Vegas teens accused of fatally running over a retired police chief laughed at each other, smiled, and seemingly flipped off their victim’s family during a court hearing earlier this week.

Jesus Ayala, 18, and Jzamir Keys, 16, were back in court on Tuesday more than two months after they allegedly recorded themselves intentionally plowing into Andreas Probst, a 64-year-old retired police chief, who was out on a morning bike ride.

The teens’ antics began when they sat down for the hearing in Clark County court, covering the right side of their faces to hide themselves from the cameras before appearing to cover their mouths to suppress their laughter.

The teens, who were both minors when Probst was killed, were charged with murder and being tried as adults.

Probst’s family slammed the teen’s appalling actions of reportedly flipping them off, saying they “really had no remorse.”

“How can you sit there after taking a man’s life, and act like such an entitled p—k? Taylor Probst, Andreas’ 27-year-old daughter told reporters outside the courthouse. “They really had no remorse, that this is just a game to them.”

Ayala’s public defender, David Westbrook also appeared to be laughing alongside the teen in the courtroom on Tuesday, video from KTNV shows.

Probst’s family slammed the teen’s appalling actions of reportedly flipping them off, saying they “really had no remorse.”KTNV/YouTube
Ayala and Keys, with their hands cuffed to a “belly chain,” then turned to the gallery and smirked at the Probst family as they left the courtroom.8 News Now/YouTube
Westbrook expressed his frustration with the release of the body cam footage, saying he should be able to see it before the media, which obtained the video through a public records request.

The public defender also said he is concerned about finding fair jurors for the case because of the viral media attention, which angered Probst’s widow.

“It was your people who put it in the media first, your clients are the ones that put that on social media,” Crystal Probst said, referring to the in-car view of the horrific August killing.

“They were just trying to mad dog us and intimidate us which didn’t work,” Taylor Probst added.

Ayala and Keys, with their hands cuffed to a “belly chain,” then turned to the gallery and smirked at the Probst family as they left the courtroom.

Crystal Probst, wearing her late husband’s damaged Apple Watch, remained unfazed by the boy’s intimidation tactics.

“It just makes him look bad,” she told the Las Vegas Review-Journal, saying Ayala pointed his middle finger towards her.

During his initial arrest on Aug. 14, Ayala told cops he would be released from jail in a month.

“You think this juvenile [expletive] is gonna do some [expletive]? I’ll be out in 30 days, I’ll bet you,” Ayala told officers after he was arrested in Sept.

In body cam footage released Monday, the 18-year-old questioned the officer if the crash was “really that serious.”

“Is it really that serious, like for real, over supposedly me crashing a car?” Ayala asked the officer transporting him following his arrest.

“You think I’m gonna come out on the news?” Ayala later asked the officer.

“It won’t be for anything good, it won’t make your mama proud,” the officer responded.

Ayala’s mother has made headlines herself, saying she didn’t understand why her son did what he did.

“I don’t know why he did this,” Ayala said. “I don’t know if God can forgive this.”

Crystal Probst wore her late husband’s damaged Apple Watch.KTNV/YouTube
Taylor Probst blames Ayala’s and Key’s family as the main people who failed the teens.

“A multitude of different people failed, but I think ultimately the parents on all ends. They’re the ones that failed.”

Lock them up with the sodomites, then hang them

Reactions: JupiterHawk
How many little black kids do you suppose jo has corked in the ass? There's no doubt 0boma does this and birds of a feather groom together.....
I heard they double-teamed kids in the basement of a D.C. pizzeria, and afterward blew up Trump’s border wall with the Jewish space laser!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT