ADVERTISEMENT

Violent Leftists Riot In France

Scruddy

HR Heisman
Mar 18, 2021

Leftists turning violent as elections don't go their way in France. I predict democrats here will act much the same way if trump wins in November (seems almost certain if biden is the nominee). Hopefully things settle down in France soon. Noticing a massive distancing from the left across the west in general atm. Gotta think immigration is driving a lot of it.

Leftists turning violent as elections don't go their way in France. I predict democrats here will act much the same way if trump wins in November (seems almost certain if biden is the nominee). Hopefully things settle down in France soon. Noticing a massive distancing from the left across the west in general atm. Gotta think immigration is driving a lot of it.
leftists went wild here in 2020 as well, when the election didn't go their way, so jan 6th happened

That seems odd, considering the far left had the 2nd highest percentage of votes per exit polling, and nothing has been decided in the election.

That seems odd, considering the far left had the 2nd highest percentage of votes per exit polling, and nothing has been decided in the election.
Can then immigrants vote? Eff that it reminds me the Pakistani dude in them Scottish Parliment bitching about everyone rise in the government being white…you’re in ****ing Scotland dipshit

Reactions: Scruddy
Democrats rioted and burned DC when trump won before
trump-no.gif

Reactions: Scruddy
Already happening where I live. Debate was a few nights ago. Last night leftists were setting off Roman candles and various other fireworks across the street at the local park.

• Love
Reactions: TheCainer
Can then immigrants vote? Eff that it reminds me the Pakistani dude in them Scottish Parliment bitching about everyone rise in the government being white…you’re in ****ing Scotland dipshit

I do not believe so, but even if they can, France has a run-off system; since no party received 50% of the vote, a winner has not been announced, so the tweet is inaccurate or misleading regarding the right winning.

People are the left always act like petulant children when they don’t get their way.
DA LOONY LIBTAHDS ON DA LEFT ARE ALWAYS WRONG BECAUSE THEY AREN'T ON THE RIGHT LIKE ME AND DA HITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ABOUT YOU BETA CUCKS QUIT EATING ALL THAT SEMEN AND SOY AND STOP WORSHIPING DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND YOU TRY GETTING A REAL JOB AND MAKING FAT STACKS OF CASH LIKE ME, DA HITMAN AND DA TRUMP!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE UP IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY DRINKING ICE COLD SPRITE AND GETTING READY TO STORM DA CAPITOL IF THE NEXT ELECTION IS STOLEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WON'T CATCH DA HITMAN IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES DOING DA GHEY SECKS BECAUSE HE IS A REAL RED-BLOODED AMERICAN PATRIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT