ADVERTISEMENT

France becomes first country to explicitly enshrine abortion rights in constitution

Yes it does measure movement. What generates the movement that the Doppler detects?

Let me guess. The mother's hearr pumping blood for the baby?
Nope

A bunch of cells that pulse, which have not yet formed into a fetal heart. They make no "sound".

Nope

A bunch of cells that pulse, which have not yet formed into a fetal heart. They make no "sound".

Does the mom’s heart pump the fetal blood supply like you said? Or is it something else? Like the fetal heart perhaps?

Just want to get you on record with your prior false statements.

Jesus H Christ people,.. In it's most basic form, sound is the audio perception of movement,.. without movement of some kind, there is no sound...

Jesus H Christ people,.. In it's most basic form, sound is the audio perception of movement

No; it's not the 'perception of movement'; it is pressure waves caused by the disturbance of air.

The S-A node in a fetus creates no audible sound, Cletus.
This has been linked for you multiple times now: the US machines artificially generate that "sound" for you. Based on visual information.

Jesus H Christ people,.. In it's most basic form, sound is the audio perception of movement,.. without movement of some kind, there is no sound...
Joe doesn’t seem to have the capacity for this level of scientific understanding. For some of the nature of our physical world and how it manifests as certain things in our central nervous system escapes him.

No; it's not the 'perception of movement'; it is pressure waves caused by the disturbance of air.

Pressure waves caused by movement,.. Without movement of some kind there is no sound. Movement is the origin,.. In your scenario wtf do you think disturbs the air?...

Reactions: Gus is dead
Yes. It does

Because there is no functional "fetal heart" until around 20+ weeks.
S-A node creates "signals" that entire time, which don't pump anything.
No it doesn’t. You are flat out wrong Joe. And people need to see it as that.

I’ll refer you to this article since you seem to need help.

Note the following

“The initiation of the first heart beat via the primitive heart tube begins at gestational day 22, followed by active fetal blood circulation by the end of week 4“

What I cannot believe is that a couple of the Drs on here are so deeply political that they cannot call out your BS. People like @Urohawk and @JWolf74 specifically. Maddening because there is a right and wrong here and how you fall down politically on this issue is your thing but the science is not. Joe you appear to be molding the science to your beliefs instead of forming your beliefs on the science and other factors. Which we are all entitled to. Like I have said, be pro choice. Fine. I disagree but if you have your reasons you feel this way make that case. But to throw out this ‘not a heartbeat’ crap because ‘there is no sound’ is a disservice to your cause because it makes you sound unbelievable.

Pressure waves caused by movement,.. Without movement of some kind there is no sound. Movement is the origin,.. In your scenario wtf do you think disturbs the air?...
And what disturbs the eardrum to transmit that sound to the auditory cortex? God he just can’t grasp this at all. Physiology 101.

Yes it does measure movement. What generates the movement that the Doppler detects?

Let me guess. The mother's hearr pumping blood for the baby? Because that's what you stated earlier. Just want to be sure I have it right.
I hate to say this, because I (usually) like both of you guys as posters, but I'm beginning to think you are both chatbots. Why? Simply because real human beings would have gotten tired of this unproductive back and forth a long time ago.

No it doesn’t. You are flat out wrong Joe. And people need to see it as that.

I’ll refer you to this article since you seem to need help.

Note the following

“The initiation of the first heart beat via the primitive heart tube begins at gestational day 22, followed by active fetal blood circulation by the end of week 4“

What I cannot believe is that a couple of the Drs on here are so deeply political that they cannot call out your BS. People like @Urohawk and @JWolf74 specifically. Maddening because there is a right and wrong here and how you fall down politically on this issue is your thing but the science is not. Joe you appear to be molding the science to your beliefs instead of forming your beliefs on the science and other factors. Which we are all entitled to. Like I have said, be pro choice. Fine. I disagree but if you have your reasons you feel this way make that case. But to throw out this ‘not a heartbeat’ crap because ‘there is no sound’ is a disservice to your cause because it makes you sound unbelievable.

"It’s not until around 17 to 20 weeks, when the four chambers of the heart have developed and can be detected on an ultrasound, that the term heartbeat is accurate, according to ACOG."

This is what I have already told you.

Not 6 weeks
Not 10 weeks
Not 15 weeks.

Late 2nd trimester.

"It’s not until around 17 to 20 weeks, when the four chambers of the heart have developed and can be detected on an ultrasound, that the term heartbeat is accurate, according to ACOG."

This is what I have already told you.

Not 6 weeks
Not 10 weeks
Not 15 weeks.

Late 2nd trimester.
I'm done bro. You and I will never agree on anything. You are 'entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts'.

Oh and the ACOG is group of liberal docs with one interest only imo.

I'm out. And youre officially on ignore now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT