ADVERTISEMENT

Violent weekend in Little Mogadishu

RicoSuave102954

HB All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa

MPD chief condemns violent weekend in Minneapolis; 3 homicides since Saturday​

Minneapolis Police Chief Brian O’Hara spoke out Sunday against a spike in violent crime over the past few days that resulted in three homicides.

Overall, O’Hara said on Sunday there were six shootings and one stabbing since Saturday evening alone. The victims of the stabbing and two of the shootings died from their injuries, and those incidents are now being investigated as homicides:

The chief pleaded for the city to hire more officers to investigate the crimes and said he enlisted the help of other agencies such as the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and the Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office.

“This again just highlights the seriousness around the problem that we have with staffing in the city,” O’Hara said in a news conference. “And when we have a number of murders that happen in a close period of time, we have a number of serious crimes happen, I’m thankful that we have law enforcement partners to call upon to help us.”

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO BE A POLICE OFFICER IN MINNEAPOLIS THE IN LIGHT OF THE WAY THE CITY THROWS THEM UNDER THE BUS?

YhhPS5K.jpg

"Adult" may be a stretch

Living in Mpls is lightyears ahead of living within a few miles of air, land, and water pollution presently in this State.
AINEC

• Haha
Reactions: abby97
Living in Little Mogadishu is lightyears ahead of living within a few miles of air, land, and water pollution presently in this State.
AINEC

Minneapolis Police Chief Brian O’Hara spoke out Sunday against a spike in violent crime over the past few days that resulted in multiple homicides.

Minneapolis Police Chief Brian O’Hara spoke out Sunday against a spike in violent crime over the past few days that resulted in multiple homicides.
Reread my post!

Slow painful death here from environmental poisoning is much, much worse and affects every single person to varying degrees.

Imagine wanting to build a home on the outskirts of a city next to a nice water stream and a CAFO gets built 1-2 miles away and the odor is so bad you can't go outside??? Then there's an intentional or unintentional release of liquid manure into that waterway.
That's Mississippi North.

Reactions: HawkNester
Reread my post!

Slow painful death here from environmental poisoning is much, much worse and affects every single person to varying degrees.

Imagine wanting to build a home on the outskirts of a city next to a nice water stream and a CAFO gets built 1-2 miles away and the odor is so bad you can't go outside??? Then there's an intentional or unintentional release of liquid manure into that waterway.
That's Mississippi North.
LOL - you and your fairy tale stories!

Reactions: 1inamillion
LOL - you and your fairy tale stories!
You ever leave the DM metro city limits?

Hardly anyone is moving to this State and living outside the larger cities/bedroom communities.
Well, I take that back. Someone that inherited a farm when grandpa died might!
The IFB likely spends a large share of their profits from their financial services sector to promote high school sports to offset the negative legislation they fund.
Real great organization there.

You ever leave the DM metro city limits?

Hardly anyone is moving to this State and living outside the larger cities/bedroom communities.
Well, I take that back. Someone that inherited a farm when grandpa died might!
The IFB likely spends a large share of their profits from their financial services sector to promote high school sports to offset the negative legislation they fund.
Real great organization there.
Do you ever go to the State Fair on your designated Westsider Night?

Do you know anything about the IFB? Anything at all or do you just regurgitate whatever the liberal guide to talking points tells you?
I know plenty about that insurance company that masquerades as a farm organization.

They also spend an inordinate amount of time and money funding Republican political candidates with their "Friends of Agriculture" sham promoting reducing environmental regulations.
I think I probably would embarass you if we ever had a debate.

BTW: Were you aware that Craig Lang, former IFB President, organized the Lang LLC that hires illegal immigrants for their dairy operation and hired Christian Rivera...the man convicted of killing Molly Tibbitts?

I know plenty about that insurance company that masquerades as a farm organization.

They also spend an inordinate amount of time and money funding Republican political candidates with their "Friends of Agriculture" sham promoting reducing environmental regulations.
I think I probably would embarass you if we ever had a debate.

BTW: Were you aware that Craig Lang, former IFB President, organized the Lang LLC that hires illegal immigrants for their dairy operation and hired Christian Rivera...the man convicted of killing Molly Tibbitts?
IFB is revered by many in the State you have zero business making your unfounded comments.

IFB is revered by many in the State you have zero business making your unfounded comments.
It took you 3 hours to dream up some response and this is the best you could do?

EVERY single thing I said in post #15 is 100% accurate and public record.

I think you might be the individual who has no idea about the Iowa Farm Bueau.
Outside of their insurance business, they should be registered as a PAC.

Either educate yourself or GTFO.
Fricken idiot.

It took you 3 hours to dream up some response and this is the best you could do?

EVERY single thing I said in post #15 is 100% accurate and public record.

I think you might be the individual who has no idea about the Iowa Farm Bueau.
Outside of their insurance business, they should be registered as a PAC.

Either educate yourself or GTFO.
Fricken idiot.
LOL - if IFB was giving money strictly to the DNC and its ilk you wouldn't be so spazzed out.

LOL - if IFB was giving money strictly to the DNC and its ilk you wouldn't be so spazzed out.
Not the subject.
You said I made unfounded comments. Everything I stated was true. 100% true.

I was born and raised on a farm. My father was a Farm Bureau member his entire career as a farmer. Back then, they were advocates for farm safety, promoted commodity advertising and consumer consumption.
Today, they are an arm of the State's Republican Party.

Rico...you might fool some people sometimes, but you ain't blowing smoke up my ass!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT