ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia 2A Rallies

They should walk the walk and try the armed revolt they always whine about and see how that turns out against the National Guard. Their commonwealth would be better off with a purge of these losers.

Ummmmm, the National Guard has sadly set that precedence. :(

kent-state-2.jpg

kent-state-student-reacting-to-death-of-slain-protester.jpg

Let's not do that again, OK? :(

Reactions: royhobbs2
I'm amazed at how many anti-gun people seem to be disappointed there was no violence. It defeats their notion that people who support 2A are all militia and haters.

They hate that more people weren't killed in that Texas church. Hard to draw any other conclusion. But hey, what are a few lives for the cause?

(Do you notice both sides claim the same thing?)

Reactions: royhobbs2
According to several news sources, the protesters even picked up their own trash before leaving.

Poor MSM that had been cheering on something bad happening once again lies through their teeth.

Not a single one has a mask covering their face. I bet ANTIFA won't show up because many of these demonstrators probably have concealed carry permits.

That's BS I saw a ton of them with black facemasks and goggles.

yes. and tim McVeigh was a cia operative under bill Clinton sent in to pose as an R to make R's look bad. and weaver was set up also. and pizza gate was dem operation.

So, all the witnesses to this guys behavior and groups he was a part of are all Dems too?

Also notice how many have their faces either completely covered or partially obscured.

The other thing I noticed is if you just Color these losers in with purple they look like they're fighting for Cobra Command. If I have enough time I might even do that.

Well, it’s on the steps of the capital, so yeah. They have to contain themselves after their bad press at Charlottesville.
Charlottesville was a different rally, different organization, different cause.

And there are cameras on just about every city block, not just the steps of the capitol. Hell, there are multiple camera angles of the Charlottesville attack, including aerial drone footage.

I'm not a fan of any of these types of worthless marches, but it is nice to see one go off without the typical damage being done.

Reactions: noleclone2
If it was tens of thousands of blacks/muslims carrying guns, I bet your post wouldn't say the same thing.
Would it change your opinion? Or would you still be on here bitching about how people you don’t like are peaceably exercising their First Amendment rights?

Reactions: rocketclone
Would it change your opinion? Or would you still be on here bitching about how people you don’t like are peaceably exercising their First Amendment rights?
Link to me complaining about people peacefully demonstrating?

There were 99 shootings in Iowa's worst city, Cedar Rapids in 2019, do you want to guess what race was disproportionately responsible?
I found the SATs where you got the 99 shootings, but I didn't see any race statistics.
Could you point them out for me?

http://www.cedar-rapids.org/local_government/departments_g_-_v/police/statistics.php

The other document the Police Department is providing is “Critical Incidents,” or shots fired incidents. Comparing 2019 to 2018, there were 18 fewshots fired incidents (99 incident in 2019 compared to 117 in 2018). Shots fired includes incidents in which a person was injured, property was damaged, shell casings were found, surveillance video evidence, or multiple witnesses corroborate. The numbers do not include suicides or accidental discharges.

Of all the shots fired incidents, there were 9 incidents (9.1 percent) where suspects were arrested for gun-related charges. The majority of shots fired incidents involve property damage or shell casings found, and no personal injury. Nevertheless, these incidents are taken seriously and one of the reasons that the Police Department’s Gun Reduction Initiative is critical. Patrol officers and Police Community Action Team members seized 96 illegally possessed firearms from individuals in 2019. In total, the Police Department took 175 guns, with 140 of those guns taken in criminal incidents. Further, it is important to note that the solvability of shots fired cases is often predicated by cooperation of witnesses.

Last edited:
I'm amazed at how many anti-gun people seem to be disappointed there was no violence. It defeats their notion that people who support 2A are all militia and haters.
Please post quotes from HROT or elsewhere of all these many anti-gun people disappointed there was no violence. Just about everything here and elsewhere I have seen from people opposed to this is mockery. The main narrative has been making fun of the age, fitness and the comic-con convetionesque look of the participants.

Reactions: Rudolph
You’ve spent this entire thread accusing people who support the rally of being racist. Am I off base in assuming you oppose the rally?
You're still not answering..probably because we all know, again, if that was 20,000 armed Muslims or blacks, you all would be flipping shit.

I have already said I don't oppose peaceful rallies...because America.

You're still not answering..probably because we all know, again, if that was 20,000 armed Muslims or blacks, you all would be flipping shit.

I have already said I don't oppose peaceful rallies...because America.
If the 20,000 armed Muslims and/or blacks have the proper permit and demonstrate peacefully then I have absolutely no problem with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT