ADVERTISEMENT

VOTE based not on who you are actually voting for but for WHO YOU THINK WILL WIN the Presidency in November

Who do you think WILL WIN the Presidency in November?

• Joe Biden

• Donald Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.
just curious why you think Trump will win.

IMO, I just don't think people want 4 more years of the chaos and drama that they saw from Jan 2017-Jan 2021
I think the MAGA base is more riled up than 2020. Biden’s voter base isn’t as excited to get out and vote as they were last time. They might not vote for Trump, but feel they can’t cast a vote for Biden. Trump needs to turn just a few states and those states are very capable of being flipped.

• Haha
Reactions: fsu1jreed
I think the MAGA base is more riled up than 2020. Biden’s voter base isn’t as excited to get out and vote as they were last time. They might not vote for Trump, but feel they can’t cast a vote for Biden. Trump needs to turn just a few states and those states are very capable of being flipped.
His crowds sure don't show this. They're a fraction of what they used to be. And when he starts talking a large portion of the crowd usually hits the exits.

His crowds sure don't show this. They're a fraction of what they used to be. And when he starts talking a large portion of the crowd usually hits the exits.
I hope you are right. Biden is less inspiring than in 2020. There will be less voter turnout than 2020, IMO. Neither candidate will pull the same numbers overall. This will be up to a few key states.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I hope you are right. Biden is less inspiring than in 2020. There will be less voter turnout than 2020, IMO. Neither candidate will pull the same numbers overall. This will be up to a few key states.
We're also facing a very real possibility of Trump facing home confinement after his July 11 sentencing. Going to be awfully hard to campaign over zoom

Reactions: DooBi
Biden can’t govern like a traditional Democrat because he is held hostage by the radicals that have overthrown his party.

He also doesn’t have the mental capacity to push back on them because he’s so weak and incapable to stand up to them. That’s why Nancy Pelosi called him the perfect president because they can just tell him what to do and where to sign.

We're also facing a very real possibility of Trump facing home confinement after his July 11 sentencing. Going to be awfully hard to campaign over zoom
His base has already decided. He might pull more votes playing the martyr. If he goes to jail, it could be worse. From home he will campaign via social media and the media. I think in person campaigning has lost its luster. Biden didn’t need it in 2020.

Either way, I expect a complete sh!t show in November. Biden wins close, MAGA loses their minds again. Trump wins and we will have a complete meltdown from the left. I’m not looking forward to either result.

• Haha
exactly what i am looking for (what you think will actually happen vs. what you want to happen)
How is abortion on the ballot? It’s a states issue. Trump has said he will not ban abortion, he didn’t when he was president. What’s Biden going to do about abortion and don’t you think we would’ve already done it?

Trump will win. Many that showed up for Biden will not show up this time. I wish both would be set out to pastor. It’s a shame that this is the best out country has to offer.

I don’t see the correct option of other. I really believe one of these two shit for brains will be replaced before November. Maybe the summer heat will take one of them out or one will be in prison or babysitting their son in prison.

Trump will win. Many that showed up for Biden will not show up this time. I wish both would be set out to pastor. It’s a shame that this is the best out country has to offer.
I was worried about this a few months ago, but not now. Trump is looking worse every time he does anything at all, from the trials to shark/battery speeches, etc. He has nothing to campaign on.

People will absolutely come out to vote for Biden because they want Trump to have to go to trial again (and again). Trump is the bad guy. This country, by and large, doesn't root for the bad guy.

I was worried about this a few months ago, but not now. Trump is looking worse every time he does anything at all, from the trials to shark/battery speeches, etc. He has nothing to campaign on.

People will absolutely come out to vote for Biden because they want Trump to have to go to trial again (and again). Trump is the bad guy. This country, by and large, doesn't root for the bad guy.
Biden doesn’t do any better in public and there’s a reason he doesn’t hold press conferences and has handlers everywhere he goes.
Your reasoning for Biden victory is due to hatred for the other candidate and not necessarily loving their own?
Every time someone tells me they are voting for Biden it has nothing to do with policy rather their hatred for Trump.

I don’t want to vote. I don’t want Trump to win, but I have a feeling he’s going to. I just can’t vote for Trump, not even in this poll.
This ^

I’m going to plug my nose when I pull the lever for Biden in November.

I disagree, however, that Trump is going to win in November. I think it will be closer than last election, but I think once America starts paying attention to Trump again, and all the commercials start rolling in, the majority of those on the fence will be like, yeah, I’m not happy the alternative is Biden, but there’s no way I can vote for that lunatic.

I wish both would be set out to pastor.

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

How is abortion on the ballot? It’s a states issue. Trump has said he will not ban abortion, he didn’t when he was president. What’s Biden going to do about abortion and don’t you think we would’ve already done it?

It on the ballot in Florida dumbass, he was replying to someone talking about Florida..that means pro-choice voters will come out in droves and I bet 95+% will vote Biden

Biden doesn’t do any better in public and there’s a reason he doesn’t hold press conferences and has handlers everywhere he goes.
Your reasoning for Biden victory is due to hatred for the other candidate and not necessarily loving their own?
Every time someone tells me they are voting for Biden it has nothing to do with policy rather their hatred for Trump.
Duh. You think Biden is my first choice? He's been a good president under the circumstances but I would prefer someone younger.

Of course it's about hatred for Trump. He is a vile piece of crap. Also now a convicted felon. He needs to go away, wear his detention bracelet and tweet his garbage all day long if he wants. But not as president.

Duh. You think Biden is my first choice? He's been a good president under the circumstances but I would prefer someone younger.

Of course it's about hatred for Trump. He is a vile piece of crap. Also now a convicted felon. He needs to go away, wear his detention bracelet and tweet his garbage all day long if he wants. But not as president.

Fvcking facts

It on the ballot in Florida dumbass, he was replying to someone talking about Florida..that means pro-choice voters will come out in droves and I bet 95+% will vote Biden
Abortion and trump are separate, dumbass! 95% will vote Biden in a state he didn’t carry? How much you want to bet? Name your price and don’t backpedal now.

Biden will not carry Florida, I doubt he lives long enough to see Nov.

People only care about Florida every four years. It’s the state of 3 Ms
Mickey
Meth
Mobile homes

thinking that the president of the united states should not be immune to criminal prosecution is absolutely a policy issue

a very important one, i would argue

I speak the truth and have backed it up with sources directly from the globalists. I realize nothing I say will make you change your mind, so you do you. You have a right to vote for whoever you want.
You are about as nutty as trump is. You are in a cult!

Assuming Biden is on the ballot, Trump likely wins. National polls are skewed by NY & CA. Swing states will be the difference. Inflation, and everything surrounding that, will be the major deciding factor. Biden is losing support among young people and minorities. The Trump "threat to democracy" theme seems to have run out of gas (no pun intended) for swing voters.

Biden's overall approval rating nationally is the lowest ever for this amount of time into a term. If it was any other GOP candidate than Trump, that GOP candidate would win in a landslide.

Chase Oliver

Assuming Biden is on the ballot, Trump likely wins. National polls are skewed by NY & CA. Swing states will be the difference. Inflation, and everything surrounding that, will be the major deciding factor. Biden is losing support among young people and minorities. The Trump "threat to democracy" theme seems to have run out of gas (no pun intended) for swing voters.

Chase Oliver
Your opinion, but I don't believe it. His guilty verdict is still fresh. There just aren't enough nuts in this country that will vote for a convict.

Your opinion, but I don't believe it. His guilty verdict is still fresh. There just aren't enough nuts in this country that will vote for a convict.
Yup, my opinion, based on polling since Trump's conviction. I've been wrong about Trump before, and obviously could be wrong again. I certainly don't have a lot of confidence in polls.

I think Trump's going to win. It just feels like it's going to happen. JMO.

I didn't know that. That's good information if it's true. Have you attended a lot of Trump events? Do you keep score of how many times he says "crooked Joe"?

I didn't know that. That's good information if it's true. Have you attended a lot of Trump events? Do you keep score of how many times he says "crooked Joe"?
I've posted multiple videos of his supporters leaving as soon as he starts talking. I thought it was a one off. But apparently it happens a lot. And we're not talking a few people. Thousands will leave.

I've posted multiple videos of his supporters leaving as soon as he starts talking. I thought it was a one off. But apparently it happens a lot. And we're not talking a few people. Thousands will leave.
I apologize. I don't have any interest in videos of Trump rallies. I end up watching snippets of Trump remarks / snarkiness, and Biden remarks / gaffes.

I wasn't aware that thousands were attending Trump events, much less leaving.

Then why do they go in the first place? This just seems odd. I mean they all show up for the expressed reason to hear him speak then thousands leave when he starts speaking?? Doesn't pass the smell test to me.

How is abortion on the ballot? Between Jan 2017 and Jan 2021, Trump put 3 justices on the Supreme Court. The result has been devastating to women.

I don’t see the correct option of other. I really believe one of these two shit for brains will be replaced before November. Maybe the summer heat will take one of them out or one will be in prison or babysitting their son in prison.

don't see it happening; I think we are stuck with these 2 candidates

Abortion and trump are separate, dumbass! 95% will vote Biden in a state he didn’t carry? How much you want to bet? Name your price and don’t backpedal now.

Biden will not carry Florida, I doubt he lives long enough to see Nov.

People only care about Florida every four years. It’s the state of 3 Ms
Mickey
Meth
Mobile homes

95+% of pro-choice voters dumbass...are you this fvcking stupid? Well, you are MAGA. Biden only lost Florida by 3 points last election...it won't take much and there's a reason that DeSantis doesn't like that abortion is on the ballot DUMBASS

Last edited:
How does one go from voting Biden. Then watch Trump attempt a coup. Lose a rape case. Lose a $400 million financial fraud case. Become a convicted felon. And promise to become a dictator. And decide that all of these crimes are worthy of a vote? Because of trans people? Give me a break.
The globalists dude. Did you not understand his post?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT