ADVERTISEMENT

VOTE based not on who you are actually voting for but for WHO YOU THINK WILL WIN the Presidency in November

Who do you think WILL WIN the Presidency in November?

• Joe Biden

• Donald Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.
Women will come out to vote for Biden. Abortion and IVF will be on the ballot. Things like the Southern Baptists voting to oppose IVF will push the Republican party to support further restrictions on reproductive freedom.

I don't know why the GOP voted to block IVF access.

But, I'm glad they did. Hopefully, the GOP will keep doing other things to motivate college-educated, suburban women to come out and vote against the Orange Demon.

I have to question the core morality of anyone that would pull the lever for Trump again. He's shown us who he is (recently adding convicted felon to the list) and there is very little I agree with him from a policy perspective. No way in hell he's getting my vote.

Biden was certainly not my choice as the Democratic nominee in 2020 or in 2024, but I have to admit he's done a decent enough job despite his obvious advanced age. His handling of the Russian invasion alone pushes him far, far past Trump. The choice in November is a no-brainer for anyone who deals in the realities of the world.

thinking that the president of the united states should not be immune to criminal prosecution is absolutely a policy issue

a very important one, i would argue
You must understand half the country feels that it’s politically driven. The FBI didn’t want to pursue this case.
95+% of pro-choice voters dumbass...are you this fvcking stupid? Well, you are MAGA. Biden only lost Florida by 3 points last election...it won't take much and there's a reason that DeSantis doesn't like that abortion is on the ballot DUMBASS
dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass! I don’t think you said it enough, dumbass. Biden will not win Florida. And dumbass, if you’ve seen any of my posts you would see I’m not thrilled about Trump, but I’ll take his policies over inflation, debt, open borders (left them open for 3 years and did nothing), internal policy, high gas prices, international conflicts, incoherent Biden any day.
Kennedy put a man on the moon, Biden put a man in the woman’s bathroom.

You must understand half the country feels that it’s politically driven. The FBI didn’t want to pursue this case.

dumbass dumbass dumbass dumbass! I don’t think you said it enough, dumbass. Biden will not win Florida. And dumbass, if you’ve seen any of my posts you would see I’m not thrilled about Trump, but I’ll take his policies over inflation, debt, open borders (left them open for 3 years and did nothing), internal policy, high gas prices, international conflicts, incoherent Biden any day.
Kennedy put a man on the moon, Biden put a man in the woman’s bathroom.

You know what's also on the ballot, DUMBASS? Recreational marijuana. And the rest is MAGA bullshit .

One constant, MAGA will moron

Here's some good conspiracy straight out of the United Nations playbook. The WHO pandemic treaty failed to be completed in May, but that doesn't mean the globalists will trying to gain power.

Still believe there are enough sane voters in this country who will not vote for Trump. The events of Jan 6 and the fact he attempted to overturn the results of an election should be reason enough. And then his four indictments resulting in 88 felony charges and now a felony conviction are even more reason not to vote for him.

Still believe there are enough sane voters in this country who will not vote for Trump. The events of Jan 6 and the fact he attempted to overturn the results of an election should be reason enough. And then his four indictments resulting in 88 felony charges and now a felony conviction are even more reason not to vote for him.
Do you support a global government? That is what Biden stands for.

Yup, the secrets out now. He claimed he was going to unite the country and he went the total opposite way. Now I realize I fell for the lefts lies, but I won't be fooled again.

BTW, I have also voted for obama once.

I am a moderate, and I don't have allegiance to either party, but the left has gone insane. Covid and the trans stuff got me to understand how the 3 letter agencies play into the lefts global agenda. I also realize now that Trump was right about a lot while the left continue to feed us propaganda. Other people are waking up to this too.
This guy won't be fooled again, he's voting for Trump!

Do you support a global government? That is what Biden stands for.
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

You and @ottumwan in tx need to hang out. You're seemingly full on crazy like him.

Reactions: Hawk_82
Have you ever read documents from the WHO, United Nations, WEF, Delloite, white house?

Only people who have never read these documents think I'm crazy. I don't blame you though, you're just uninformed.
Charlie Day Ok GIF

If you say so, Cpt. Cuckoo.

Wow, you make a solid argument... 👏
I have no desire to debate a crazy person. Seems like you're winning so many other posters over in this thread. Take your lunacy to Parler or something similar, you'll fit right in.

I have no desire to debate a crazy person. Seems like you're winning so many other posters over in this thread. Take your lunacy to Parler or something similar, you'll fit right in.
Someone is scared you will get schooled. 😁

Biden will win the popular vote comfortably…….2-5%……the EC is another matter,and that is the one that counts.

Does it concern GOPers that they have won the popular vote only once in the past 6 elections? “Minority presidents” are working from a disadvantage.

You don't think at least some of them won't vote R now because of Roe v Wade?
A few may flip, but probably not by a significant amount. Roe v Wade being overturned was decided by a body not elected by the American People, plus it happened in the midst of a D presidency.

A few may flip, but probably not by a significant amount. Roe v Wade being overturned was decided by a body not elected by the American People, plus it happened in the midst of a D presidency.

You're what's wrong, you're a man telling women what can and cannot be mad at...and what about the Independents or the ones that didn't vote last time.

Also, Trump was the reason and he was elected, he's even accepted responsibility and then you're basically saying it was due to Biden...you have to be a troll.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
You're what's wrong, you're a man telling women what can and cannot be mad at...and what about the Independents or the ones that didn't vote last time.

Also, Trump was the reason and he was elected, he's even accepted responsibility and then you're basically saying it was due to Biden...you have to be a troll.
Seriously? You don’t know me. You don’t know my political leanings or affiliations, so I’d appreciate it if you’d stop pretending that you do. I don’t make assumptions about yours, which frankly aren’t my business anyway. I don’t know how in the wide wide world of sports you got the idea that I’m a stan for Trump (hint: I’m not).

The only point I was trying to make was that neither the POTUS nor Congress have the power of judicial review. Yes the Trump administration packed the bench, but there likely aren’t going to be many seats up for grabs this pending cycle, so it’ll likely be moot.

I don’t see the correct option of other. I really believe one of these two shit for brains will be replaced before November. Maybe the summer heat will take one of them out or one will be in prison or babysitting their son in prison.
don't see it happening; I think we are stuck with these 2 candidates
Still felling like we will be stuck with these two candidates after what happened last night?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT