ADVERTISEMENT

Voting Straight Ticket {R} in Nov., Is the ONLY Way ILLEGAL Invasion of The Country is Ending

Here_4_a_Day

HR Heisman
Jul 15, 2023

AZ: "On Wednesday, Republican lawmakers in the Arizona Senate advanced legislation that would give state and local law enforcement the power to enforce immigration laws..."

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman
Lol. The republicons ain’t doing crap about illegal immigration. Look how they (and Trump) rallied around the creepy, little traitor Mike Johnson over the border and foreign aid.

Sorry, man, but they’re all in this together.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
No, the invasion of fascists and the end of Constitutional rule will be complete if you do that. Vote straight Democratic ticket if you want to ensure the United States continues to exist into the next decade.
Tell it to this animal's victims:

Lol. The republicons ain’t doing crap about illegal immigration. Look how they (and Trump) rallied around the creepy, little traitor Mike Johnson over the border and foreign aid.

Sorry, man, but they’re all in this together.
Did you read the story?

No, the invasion of fascists and the end of Constitutional rule will be complete if you do that. Vote straight Democratic ticket if you want to ensure the United States continues to exist into the next decade.
Yep, i only know how to vote straight D, SORRY.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
200w.gif

How warped you must be to attempt this connection......
You're the one who votes for a rapist. You're the one who votes for the guy who was best pals with Epstein. You're the one who votes for the guy who buys a teen beauty pageant so he can go walk through the locker room while they are all changing. Seems to me I'm not the one with a warped perspective.

You're the one who votes for a rapist. You're the one who votes for the guy who was best pals with Epstein. You're the one who votes for the guy who buys a teen beauty pageant so he can go walk through the locker room while they are all changing. Seems to me I'm not the one with a warped perspective.
Of course not....that's what your shrink and drugs are for!

I'm not the one in this conversation that has no grasp of reality. Maybe you should. It could really help with getting your head removed from your ass. Or maybe a chiropractor would be more helpful with that.
You deny you go to a shrink?

I'm not the one in this conversation that has no grasp of reality. Maybe you should. It could really help with getting your head removed from your ass. Or maybe a chiropractor would be more helpful with that.

Good old stolen_valor_4_a_day is just hours / days away from his next breakdown. You can see his mental instability growing with each post. He got the boot for what - 2 weeks the last time because he's a such whiney bitch and can't behave? Permaban is probably coming soon and I'm going to miss him. He's one of the reasons I come to HORT.

Last edited:
Good old stolen_valor_4_a_day is just hours / days away from his next breakdown. You can see his mental instability growing with each post. He got the boot for what - 2 weeks the last time because he's a such whiney bitch and can't behave? Permaban is probably coming soon and I'm going to miss him. He's one of the reasons I come to HORT.
Yes, I'm the reason you're here night and day.

Were you abused by a shrink at one time? Did they touch you in your naughty parts when you were little? It might explain this weird fascination you seem to have with them.
I'm only worried about your shrink and your confession of visiting him/her/it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT