ADVERTISEMENT

Wait... Harris picked an old white guy for VEEP?

Ah, you went with downplaying the charges and court findings against Trump, but you really want to deflect and say "but Biden did it too". Except Biden hasn't been found guilty by judges or juries. Say all you want about courts and our justice system, but I don't hear you complain about how Hunter Biden was treated so unfairly by it.

Also, you should ask all the J6 guys who are in jail or prison now how "alleged" the "vandalism" was. Maybe you can go there and give them hugs and tell them they are political prisoners to make yourself feel better.

Since you don't want to Google it yourself because you don't want to admit it:
They are IMO political prisoners who will be set free once we get back in the White House.

Ah, you went with downplaying the charges and court findings against Trump, but you really want to deflect and say "but Biden did it too". Except Biden hasn't been found guilty by judges or juries. Say all you want about courts and our justice system, but I don't hear you complain about how Hunter Biden was treated so unfairly by it.

Also, you should ask all the J6 guys who are in jail or prison now how "alleged" the "vandalism" was. Maybe you can go there and give them hugs and tell them they are political prisoners to make yourself feel better.

Since you don't want to Google it yourself because you don't want to admit it:
Rico doesn’t know how badly you just owned his ass, but the rest of us do. Great job.
well-done-clap.gif

i must have missed the criminal trial where Trump was found guilty of sexual assault can you give me a link?
34 counts for the same alleged crime, was the trial held at the zoo with all the kangaroos?
IIRC Biden did the same thing but was too senile to face a trial.
No insurrection happened and Trump wasn't present at the site of some alleged vandalism at the capitol bldg.
Brainwashed ^^^

What pisses me off about this supposed great free lunch program in the state of Minnesota…even wealthy people’s kids get free breakfast and lunches…that’s right, every kid in the state of MN can get State provided breakfast & lunches. Rather than spending some quality time with your kid’s at the breakfast table at home b4 going off to school…it’s simply easier to just send them off to the free breakfast at the school to get the kids out of your hair.
Says the guy who’s perfectly happy Iowa is giving wealthy people $ for private schools.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT