ADVERTISEMENT

Wander Franco pulled from the Rays lineup as they investigate

mnole03

HB Legend
Mar 20, 2005
F3btcYgWYAE9gHt

(IF true) Was he trolling the middle school she attends looking for fresh meat? HowTF does he find himself in a position to date & diddle a 14yo!?

"Hey, we're going out after the game, wanna come?"
"Nah. I'm gonna go scout out some young talent. Cya'll tomorrow."

Maybe the Rays are still investigating? What's going to happen if those photos were faked with AI?

Still, at the very least he has some explaining to do.

Hope it isn’t true, but it wasn’t that long ago Felipe Vazquez (formerly Rivero) threw away his freedom, and possibly star career for his underage preference.

I kind of wondered myself. And when did he find out? Or did he find out when the world did

Or maybe he’s just a pervert
The clubhouse word on Wandy is he is really dumb and immature. Even by professional althete standards.

Reactions: win1forthe
They have 5 days to figure something out, or they are going to have to keep paying him while it's being sorted out. Isn't that the rule in MLB, 5 days for personal issues?

The previous Sunday, the giveaway was a bobblehead doll of Shane McLanahan. They announced that morning that he was going on the DL for the rest of the season with an arm injury.

They might want to cancel the fan giveaways for the rest of the season.

So the fan giveaway at yesterday's game (that Franco sat out) was.......a Franco Rays hat, for all attendees who were age 14 & under.

Ouch.

Yep! Can’t even make this up.

Was Wander Franco snap back hat day at the game. Kicker is all kids “14 and under” got a free hat. The chick was 14!

They have 5 days to figure something out, or they are going to have to keep paying him while it's being sorted out. Isn't that the rule in MLB, 5 days for personal issues?
Unless the league puts him in the Restricted List, I think.

Unless the league puts him in the Restricted List, I think.
There’s an issue with using the restricted list if he wants to play for the team. Then they need to make a disciplinary decision or pay him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT