ADVERTISEMENT

Washington Post story on Kim Mulkey

everything emperor GIF

The only problem Washington Post has is she got ahead of the story and is going to put a hell of a lot more pressure on the paper to make sure her allegations are not true. Have seen in the past bullying to force not reporting.

Curious what it would be. It appears to be more directed at her than the LSU program per say, so likely no impropriety with recruiting or player eligibility. Sounds like more a character hit piece on Mulky personally. I think she is slimy, but I don't think this report will do anything in the long run.

I despise Mulkey (most do) but if this story is something about character or even something like bullying players, it’s gonna come across as a hit piece and not much else.

Hopefully there’s actually some concrete incidents that actually show she’s a sh!tty person.

The only problem Washington Post has is she got ahead of the story and is going to put a hell of a lot more pressure on the paper to make sure her allegations are not true. Have seen in the past bullying to force not reporting.

Curious what it would be. It appears to be more directed at her than the LSU program per say, so likely no impropriety with recruiting or player eligibility. Sounds like more a character hit piece on Mulky personally. I think she is slimy, but I don't think this report will do anything in the long run.
The Post did bring down Nixon.

Turns out she is the real QAnon.

Honestly, I doubt she’s abusing players. And there aren’t any rules in the NCAA anymore. So I’m prepared for a big nothingburger. But from what I read online, the reporter has been requesting an interview on the topic for two years and was ignored. Got to a point where they gave her 48 hours’ notice that the article was coming if she wanted a chance to get her side of the story in with them in advance. Now we have this ”statement”.

Yah, like that stuff they did back in the day about Nixon. I think they called it "Watergate" or something like that. Led to Nixon's resignation and a Pulitzer for the Post. But you're right. The Post is just a hack rag. LOL
Do you think the national press has the same cache today as they did 50+ years ago at Watergate time? I don't know enough about Mulkey to defend her or attack her. But whatever reputation the press enjoyed once upon a time has been over for YEARS now.

Do anyone else notice how many staff members LSU had in their bench. I thought it was the court side seats you couldn't see any players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT