ADVERTISEMENT

Washington Post story on Kim Mulkey

Her resume:

2 national championships as a player at Louisiana Tech

3 national championships coaching Baylor

1 national championship coaching LSU

1 Gold medal as a player for Team USA at the 1984 Olympic Games

My wife Margaret said that she was showing too much cleavage
Unpossible. Too much cleavage is never enough cleavage. I wonder if someone with photo shop-AI skillz could dress Lisa B like Kim M. Or better yet Lisa come out actually dressed Kim like if they end up meeting each other in the next round. That'd be a hoot...

I see the classy people are out in force to support their sexual predator in his bid to be POTUS again.
Go back to CNN and believe anything your wacky news media says. For the sake of our country Biden and his toothless administration need to be shown the door. How you can trash Trump on senseless lies and yet support an idiot that has destroyed our borders, our lawless liberal run cities and a clan made wealthy off selling out our country shows how intelligent you are.

Go back to CNN and believe anything your wacky news media says. For the sake of our country Biden and his toothless administration need to be shown the door. How you can trash Trump on senseless lies and yet support an idiot that has destroyed our borders, our lawless liberal run cities and a clan made wealthy off selling out our country shows how intelligent you are.
Aren't they an absolute bunch of dumbasses? My God they are beyond nutty. Mentally gone

Pointing laughDo you look as dumb as you sound? Just curious. Get used to it because he's going to be your prez. I don't think the you can cheat enough this time.
Ha Ha Lol GIF by Pierce The Veil

OH MY GOD GET A GRIP LMAO WTF

The only ones with TDS are those stupid enough to believe we should give Donald another train wreck run at the presidency. He was a disaster.
Are you living in a cave? What do you call what is going on now. Or are you living in your moms basement?

Because it’s not a lie. A judge clarified that Trump raped E Jean Carrol. Google it for yourself.

The dipshits believe everything cnn says. It's a mental thing
They don't actually believe it. They're lying.

I dont believe any human is actually stupid enough to think you can determine if someone was raped 30 years after the fact with no physical evidence at all.

It not possible to think thats real.

Are you living in a cave? What do you call what is going on now. Or are you living in your moms basement?
He probably has his man bun so fockin tight it's cutting off the blood to his brain. Maybe that's it. I don't know how else you could think what he does

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Anything is better than the shitshow we have now in the white house
4 years ago we had the pandemic team disbanded while the orange idiot called it a hoax, telling us to inject bleach to kill covid, cities burning, an economic downturn that was made worse by our pathetic COVID response, cities burning in race riots, crime surging, Trump advisors going to prison, his kids getting Chinese patents, using his properties to enrich himself via the Secret Service budget, etc.

Yeah, surging jobs, payrolls stock market, and GDP with falling crime, unemployment, is a “shitshow”. Right wing propaganda is a helluva drug. 😂

Reactions: mjtommy
They don't actually believe it. They're lying.

I dont believe any human is actually stupid enough to think you can determine if someone was raped 30 years after the fact with no physical evidence at all.

It not possible to think thats real.
I don't know, I actually think they believe any accusation about "orange man" as long as it's bad. If it were something good oh they wouldn't believe that. It's tds, they have it

4 years ago we had the pandemic team disbanded while the orange idiot called it a hoax, telling us to inject bleach to kill covid, cities burning, an economic downturn that was made worse by our pathetic COVID response, cities burning in race riots, crime surging, Trump advisors going to prison, his kids getting Chinese patents, using his properties to enrich himself via the Secret Service budget, etc.

Yeah, surging jobs, payrolls stock market, and GDP with falling crime, unemployment, is a “shitshow”. Right wing propaganda is a helluva drug. 😂
Two words, dumb as fock

Your boy can be that dumb so can I

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT