ADVERTISEMENT

Watch LIVE & the REPLAY for FREE May 1,May 2 & May4-May 6: IOWA Baseball vs Mizzou, W ILL & OK State

I tried joining the game in progress around the 7th inning. When I clicked on the link, it said that the event was starting soon, which obviously was wrong. So I went down to the timer and hit to the far right and it got me close to where the game was but it was still a little bit behind. So you can get close to the live broadcast but not quite. If that makes sense. LOL

Yeah, I did the same thing with the Missouri game the other day. It was a couple innings behind.

Reactions: Franisdaman
From HawkCentral.com:

Now, the Hawkeyes will turn to freshman Jack Dreyer for a pivotal series win. The Johnston product will make his first weekend start on Sunday, looking to bail out a beleaguered mound unit that’s been worn down by ineffectiveness and injuries.

Dreyer made one start earlier this season — March 14 versus Missouri State — and flashed his pitching prowess while also getting tagged. The southpaw yielded four hits and four runs (three earned) over 2 1/3 innings — but also struck out six.

He’s been a multi-inning midweek arm of late, but the Iowa staff has raved about Dreyer’s potential all year. An opportunity awaits.

“If Jack will go out and pitch like he can, he will give them a lot of trouble — he will,” Heller said. “He’s got a good arm, a good fastball — breaking stuff is really nasty. It’s just a matter of him being able to hit with it.

“For most of the season, he’s been off and on with it, and hopefully tomorrow, he’ll just go out there and step up and pick us up big.”

In a monumental rubber match, another offensive boost could provide the necessary confidence for a young arm. As they displayed Saturday, the Iowa bats can mask pitching futility in a hurry.

“(The coaching staff) always preaches, ‘It’s only over if you want it to be over,’” Hoeg said. “We can always come back.”

LINK: https://www.hawkcentral.com/story/s...-up-slack-crazy-win-vs-oklahoma-st/583780002/

Your link worked for me all the way through today. However, that's exactly what happened to me for yesterday's game right at the end. I didn't want to complain in case you got off the feed on your end and somehow it caused all others tagging along to leave too :)

When you open the link at the beginning of the game there appears to be no problems. However, if you try joining the game in progress, it might say that the event will be starting soon, which obviously is wrong. In that case, go down to the timer and hit to the very far right and it should get you close to where the game is but it will still be a little bit behind. So you can get close to the live broadcast, but not quite.

Reactions: 750075
Didn’t get a chance to watch, I’ve got some shows tonight. I was following along on live stats. I’ve noticed a couple of times that the longer games the links won’t work later in the game. That’s happened a couple of times.
Your link worked for me all the way through today. However, that's exactly what happened to me for yesterday's game right at the end. I didn't want to complain in case you got off the feed on your end and somehow it caused all others tagging along to leave too :)

The 237 minute replay of Saturday's game is up and looks good! its just shy of 4 hours even with all of the in between innings time taken out! Dang!

I demand that you both watch it in its entirety!!!

LINK: https://www.btn2go.com/embed?id=35471

Iowa getting off to a great start in the 1st inning, but with the pitching situation no lead is safe. Could be another crazy day.

For what it's worth, current B1G RPI:

#16 Minnesota
#23 Indiana
#31 Ohio State
#47 Michigan
#50 Iowa
#55 Illinois
#59 Purdue
#109 Maryland
#117 Nebraska
#152 Rutgers
#217 Michigan State
#228 Northwestern
#236 Penn State

Illinois started the weekend at #44, Iowa started at #53. Illinois went 1-2 vs. #31 Ohio State, Iowa went 2-1 vs. #21 Oklahoma State.

Good weekend, but my how close a sweep was. So was 1-2 though. Then you look back on Missouri.

Another good weekend crowd of 1600, 1550, and 1300. I'll take that every weekend.

One more hone series left in a couple weeks on thu Fri sat vs psu.

Reactions: funnyfletcher
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT