ADVERTISEMENT

Watching "A Star is Born" again...

Bradley Cooper is a tough read so I don't know what he is like in real life. I get the feeling he is actually closer to the character he played in Silver Linings Playbook than he is the one he played in The Hangover but it's tough to say. He generally keeps out of the spotlight when he isn't promoting a project.

Bradley Cooper is a tough read so I don't know what he is like in real life. I get the feeling he is actually closer to the character he played in Silver Linings Playbook than he is the one he played in The Hangover but it's tough to say. He generally keeps out of the spotlight when he isn't promoting a project.

Silver Linings Playbook is a GREAT movie.

Liked the film and thought both Cooper and Gaga did a great job. That said, do not find her remotely attractive.

This was one I was able to see due to MoviePass when it first launched - pretty good flick.

This sure seems like one of those that's been redone more than most it seems; this was what? the 5th version of it?

He’s from Delco outside of Philly. It’s exactly who he is.

He’s from Delco outside of Philly. It’s exactly who he is.
I'm sure this means something but I have no idea what that is. Bradley Cooper is not an obnoxious asshole who gets off on being an asshole just for the sake of being an asshole. Which, judging from the fans of any team from Philadelphia is how I expect everyone from Philly is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT