ADVERTISEMENT

Watching LSU is exhausting

The refs didn’t help but ucla shot like trash from 3. This is on them for Iowa having a chance to face a classless team. Hit your open looks…

Edit: I guess this is pretty normal for them. Maybe they typical out rebound so well it doesn’t matter? Idk but probably should have cut their 3pt tries in half

They drive me nuts, but even the players know it’s just competition and likely view all this differently. Saw Betts and Reese have a good —with smiles— hug in the handshake line. Who was talking trash?

My favorite was when Angel fouled out with 1:11 left and started storming back to the bench. Then the official gives the foul to Marrow when Angel clearly committed the foul.

I hope CC and the Hawks get the same treatment today lol.
I don’t. I want Iowa to win really bad but more than anything I want fair and accurate calls that allow the players to decide the outcome. Plus if we were to get some questionable calls that make it look rigged I don’t want our players getting flack for that. It’s not their fault the officials suck and all the ncaa cares about is the bottom line.

Reactions: DewHawk
LSU was out of their mind in the last game with 3's from bench players. This year they have much less depth (as well as us). We need to get by Colorado first.

Beat Colorado first. If they do, then Iowa is a good shooting team while LSU is not so gotta hope no one goes off like last year for LSU.

Reactions: Underscore2
It’s only annoying if you allow it to annoy you. You could always choose not to watch
I chose not to watch, but turned it on thinking the Iowa game was on. I watched the last couple of minutes of the game and it confirmed that they are annoying and pretty classless. But thanks for the tip!

I can see why Trump is gaining in African American votes. They seem exactly like white trailer trash.

Coming from a long line of white trash i resemble that remark. We can’t all be highly educated, faultless, suave and debonair like you.

Just call me deplorable

Last edited:
Reactions: MAXIMUSHAWKEYE
It’s only annoying if you allow it to annoy you. You could always choose not to watch
Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

Dumb And Dumber GIF by Jim Carrey

Reactions: WSC72
I can see why Trump is gaining in African American votes. They seem exactly like white trailer trash.
Another moronic political comment on a sports board. You left-wing woke trash cannot help repeatedly displaying your stupidity!

Another moronic political comment on a sports board. You left-wing woke trash cannot help repeatedly displaying your stupidity!
Actually I usually vote Republican but Trump attracts a type and it has nothing to do with race.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT