ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: other Big10 Tourney games

Updated ESPN Bracketology today has Iowa as a #1 (UCLA the #2 in our regional).

I need help on today's opening game. Who do I root for/against?

I despise Frese, but after Nebraska's behavior (team AND coach) during our loss over there, I think I hate them more.

Who would be more fun to beat tomorrow?

Thanks for your help.

Not being cute and I’ve seen pretty much every game.

But What did Nebbie do?

1) Multiple episodes of Nebraska players "drawing charges" 70 feet from the basket as Iowa players trying to run downcourt.

2) Nebraska bench, apparently including coaching staff, clapping at Iowa players as they shot nearby.

3) Nebraska band playing while we shot FT's.

4) Skipped handshake line after game.

5) Visiting team meets with press 1st after games so they can get on their way. Not after this game.

Last edited:

1) Multiple episodes of Nebraska players "drawing charges" 70 feet from the basket as Iowa players trying to run downpours.

2) Nebraska bench, apparently including coaching staff, clapping at Iowa players as they shot nearby.

5) Visiting team meets with press 1st after games so they can get on their way. Not after this game.
Good recount.

I think you just answered your own question.

Reactions: hawkod
Jaz indeed haz pizzazz. Five threes! Hope she uses 'em all up today.

And glad McDaniel the bulldozer got her third foul. Her style of play needs to be checked.

Nebraska and Maryland fans probably hate Iowa even more than Iowa State and Indiana IMO. Either will be a great opportunity to quiet some haters and remind them why they hate us so much.
Got to take care of business today.

Man these are some dizzy announcers. Latest foible, going to halftime in 47 - 40 ballgame "and in a two possession game ... "

Nebraska needs to stop being unconscious shot chuckers.

No one wants to see their spunky try hard asses beat Iowa tomorrow lobbing up hope and a prayer 3s and feeding Markowski gallon buckets of jello inside without getting offensive foul calls.

You're welcome.

Welp, we get our chance to rematch with Nebraska.

Let's just hope they don't continue to make every f***ing shot they throw at the hoop.

Just learned we would have to play the bugeaters in thr finals. Fuuuuuucckkkkk. The bugeaters are so cancerous, they're going to make it miserable.

1) Multiple episodes of Nebraska players "drawing charges" 70 feet from the basket as Iowa players trying to run downcourt.

You sound like the biggest sore loser ever!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT