ADVERTISEMENT

We clobber wiscy

Tells you what people think of Wisky this year

who would have thought not playing ISU hurt our SOS

Except Indiana got a boost I think when they beat Wisconsin. And Iowa beat Wisconsin by 21, Indiana beat them by 8. Transitive property doesn't matter, but the committee basically puts the teams where they want and them comes up with reasons for justifying where they are.

Make it a 16 or 24-team playoff so we don't have this idiocy of trying to say one team's 2 losses are better than another team's 2 losses.

I'm sure Barta has to recuse himself on any vote involving Iowa, nor can he give any input when discussing them.
Indy shouldn't move up from getting sick while we do t move after destroying wiscy.

But yes he has to leave when they discuss us

USC is the most fake team in college football. They *SHOULD* be 2-3 including a loss to winless Arizona.

Arizona St. had a 99.9% chance of winning with less than 3 minutes left and were up 13. USC had to convert a 4th down after just having 3rd and 13. The recover an onside kick and went down to score.

The following week, Arizona scored a TD to go up 3 with 1:30 to go. USC goes down and gets 6. That is only one of two games this season that Arizona hasn't lost by MORE THAN 2 SCORES.

We all saw the bull with UCLA.

I'm wondering when they will get called out. They don't pass the eye test at all and will win the pathetic 12 by beating a 3-2 Oregon fill in team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT