ADVERTISEMENT

We get to watch a guy die

Darwin
If I don't feel bad if this guy misses the target (basically because it's stupid and he's asking for it) am I a bad person?
Nope
561db9fc155bba3be8732f0fe5b1ec8f.jpg

The wing suit racing seems like the dummer idea. There is a video out there of two skydivers that collided, approaching each other at TV. One was killed, the other lost all limbs I believe. You could see red mist after they hit, and their families were watching. I know the wing suit can reduce vertical terminal velocity to around 25 mph, but there lateral speeds will be much higher. Obviously, they will be racing in the same direction, and not closing like the guys in the accident, but this seems dumb.

Falling with no chute to a target net, yeah, that's dumb also.

The wing suit racing seems like the dummer idea. There is a video out there of two skydivers that collided, approaching each other at TV. One was killed, the other lost all limbs I believe. You could see red mist after they hit, and their families were watching. I know the wing suit can reduce vertical terminal velocity to around 25 mph, but there lateral speeds will be much higher. Obviously, they will be racing in the same direction, and not closing like the guys in the accident, but this seems dumb.

Falling with no chute to a target net, yeah, that's dumb also.
Link?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT