ADVERTISEMENT

We usually have this: Hawk’s first play from scrimmage will be…

TKingpin

HR MVP
Sep 6, 2006
Maybe I missed it, but we usually have a thread about what the first play call will be. In case we haven’t, here’s my best guess:

Kaleb Johnson on the counter Trey up the middle.

I think they want to give the OL some much needed confidence after an offseason of listening to how bad they are and they have been working hard.

If McNamera doesn’t start, they might give the QB a quick pitch and catch, just to get him mentally involved in the game. I still think it is #2 up the gut behind Hayden Large. Smash mouth football.

Two thoughts
1. A long pass down the sideline.
2. An off tackle run (not sure which side).

Delay of game.
Lol..QB standing on the sideline talking to BF..as the clock is striking double zero..

That or Colby jumps offside and blocks air like usual as the guy directly in front of him doesn't even flinch...

I'm kidding with this crap...

Think the first play will be a pass to a TE for a 6-8 yard gain and then Kaleb up the gut for a first down..

Lol..QB standing on the sideline talking to BF..as the clock is striking double zero..

That or Colby jumps offside and blocks air like usual as the guy directly in front of him doesn't even flinch...

I'm kidding with this crap...

Think the first play will be a pass to a TE for a 6-8 yard gain and then Kaleb up the gut for a first down..
Cade to All

Maybe I missed it, but we usually have a thread about what the first play call will be. In case we haven’t, here’s my best guess:

Kaleb Johnson on the counter Trey up the middle.

I think they want to give the OL some much needed confidence after an offseason of listening to how bad they are and they have been working hard.

If McNamera doesn’t start, they might give the QB a quick pitch and catch, just to get him mentally involved in the game. I still think it is #2 up the gut behind Hayden Large. Smash mouth football.
Correct.

QB sneak. TD for Cade.
Defense will have a sack fumble recovery at the 2 yard line. Giving 1st and goal at the 2 for our first possession. Oline will push the dline 5 yards into the end zone.

:cool:

Reactions: Bishop1971
Inside zone run for a gain of 5.

Scoreboard then immediately unveils new 25 point countdown displays near the down and distance, game clock, and play clock just in case Brian forgets.

The Annexation of Puerto Rico

nubie.png

Cade will attempt a play action pass. Nothing is open, scrambles, turf monster gets him after 5 yards. The entire stadium holds their breath until he gets up for 2nd and 5.

• Haha
Reactions: PoleSmokinHerkyFan
Play action pass to TE for 5 yard gain, it’s hot and the turf field is unforgiving to the plant foot and all the bad karma Iowa fans have earned over the past 60 years rears it’s head again. Just as the awesome fans of Nebraska football are living with the curse of Frank Solich since 2002, Iowa fans are living with the curse of being the worst poor sports in college football for 60 plus years. Sorry hawkeye clowns, the curse continues in 2023.

Play action pass to TE for 5 yard gain, it’s hot and the turf field is unforgiving to the plant foot and all the bad karma Iowa fans have earned over the past 60 years rears it’s head again. Just as the awesome fans of Nebraska football are living with the curse of Frank Solich since 2002, Iowa fans are living with the curse of being the worst poor sports in college football for 60 plus years. Sorry hawkeye clowns, the curse continues in 2023.
Man, you're getting worse and worse at this. Are you even trying anymore?
e9d.jpg

QB under center & hands it off to #2 off to the right with a fullback leading - We find ourselves in 2nd and 8.

First possession ultimately results in a Tory Taylor showing.

• Sad
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
This thread is AWSOME, spilling my coffee laughing so hard.
You guys are so much fun to be around!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT