ADVERTISEMENT

Week One Media Availability. Team is healthy. Kaden Wetjen will return punts. Kaleb Johnson will start at kick returner

Kirk put together the game plan this week?

Great. Here comes 8 punts and 1 offensive touchdown 👌

I kid.. …

It will be interesting to see Acting HC Seth Wallace and OC Tim Lester working together.

How aggressive will they be? Granted, it's Illinois State so if they make a decision that doesn't work, it's not going to cost them much....

It will be interesting to see Acting HC Seth Wallace and OC Tim Lester working together.

How aggressive will they be? Granted, it's Illinois State so if they make a decision that doesn't work, it's not going to cost them much....
No excuses for all these seniors - execute from start to finish and bulldoze this opponent into oblivion.

35-3 Final

Reactions: Franisdaman
Interesting comments on TJ Hall, John Nestor and Deshaun Lee.

Full text of tweet:

Kirk Ferentz says that TJ Hall has had a bit more consistency than John Nestor and Deshaun Lee and that’s why he was awarded the starting CB spot. But it’s far from a done deal.

“It won’t surprise me with certain groups if it takes a month to figure out.”

Adds that it is not a bad thing. Loves the competition and the talent

I wonder if/how they utilize that speed in the offense.
I think Lester will figure it out. Whereas many Iowa teams have neglected to use some of its speediest weapons, I don't think that's Lester's MO. I'll be surprised . . . and disappointed . . . if we don't see Iowa's speed displayed. Of course, it's just week one, but if you got it, use it. I'm looking forward to it.

Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT