ADVERTISEMENT

Weekday smoking meat

lonestar50

HB All-American
Sep 3, 2007
This was supposed to be done on Friday but things came up so now it's a Tuesday smoking session. Doing Poor Man's burnt ends with a chuck roast. Thanks to @Tom Paris for posting the recipe. Will keep updated in order to keep one political thread off front page.

Just put on PBC

PXL-20240924-140152768.jpg

This was supposed to be done on Friday but things came up so now it's a Tuesday smoking session. Doing Poor Man's burnt ends with a chuck roast. Thanks to @Tom Paris for posting the recipe. Will keep updated in order to keep one political thread off front page.

Just put on PBC

I made them Sunday on PBC! I hope it goes well...looks great so far!

Just put on PBC

Post with recipe for Poor Man Burnt Ends

I did Malcom's poor man burnt end recipe last week where he cubed them before he smoked them so all 4 sides get a nice char. They turned out very good and they still remained juicy.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
I did Malcom's poor man burnt end recipe last week where he cubed them before he smoked them so all 4 sides get a nice char. They turned out very good and they still remained juicy.

His smoked Mac and cheese is fantastic and (mostly) the recipe I use. I use a full 16oz of pasta and add a little Velveeta, because deep down I'm still white trash.

I did the poor man burnt ends once, they are pretty good but I wouldn't do it again when I can just make real burnt ends that are a lot better.

Just put on PBC

Where's the money shot pics of the finished product?

Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT