ADVERTISEMENT

Weird as f*ck - get a load of this picture of Barron and Melania Trump

FlickShagwell

HB Legend
Jun 16, 2003
Omaha, NE
new-york-barron-trump-is-using-the-new-fujifilm-instax-mini-90-as-he-and-melania-trump-are.jpg

I pray this is fake but give it 10 more years of OnlyFans and children taking scandalous pics of their mothers won't be that out of the norm.

On a serious note, what is going on here? Why is Barron straddling his mom? Why is somebody else taking a picture of this? Why are there three polaroids to her left?

On a serious note, what is going on here? Why is Barron straddling his mom? Why is somebody else taking a picture of this? Why are there three polaroids to her left?
Prob just a goofy outtake of a family photo shoot. Weird, sure, but honestly harmless.

There is something wrong with Barron. There is probably a really good reason no one has ever heard him talk. My guess he is wired differently.

There is something wrong with Barron. There is probably a really good reason no one has ever heard him talk. My guess he is wired differently.
There's nothing wrong with Barron. He's an 18 year old that prob doesn't want much to do with the attention. Dude prob just wants to live his life, smoke weed, and play minecraft and not stroke the MAGA ego like this father.

There's nothing wrong with Barron. He's an 18 year old that prob doesn't want much to do with the attention. Dude prob just wants to live his life, smoke weed, and play minecraft and not stroke the MAGA ego like this father.
Ok, maybe, but I don’t agree.

As the father of a grown child on the spectrum, it looks to me as if he may be, as well. Or possibly he’s shy and we only see him in awkward moments. Either way, he’s an innocent kid and should be left alone.

As the father of a grown child on the spectrum, it looks to me as if he may be, as well. Or possibly he’s shy and we only see him in awkward moments. Either way, he’s an innocent kid and should be left alone.
Agreed. I have a difficult time when the family puts him in situations where he looks completely uncomfortable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT