ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Mother died at 88. His Father died at 93. So, I then fear that if Trump is re-elected at 78...

You can't turn down what you have no authorization for...stop believing everything Trump says.

Operative phase, "Trump says".... don't be so fvcking gullible

Reactions: BrianNole777
...he then may well not give up the POTUS prize that he will consider his for another 10-15 years. He has already publicly stated that he thought his first term should not count against him because of all investigations of him. He will convince the cult that a 3rd, 4th or even 5th term is in the best interest of the country and his due as the best POTUS ever. The mentions of Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Kennedy, Clinton and Obama will not techically be forbiden, but the overuse, even in one's own home, will be noted on their Trump Bureau of Investigations permanent file...multiple violations will result in exile.

Then it well could be that he passes the POTUS title on to Trump Jr. upon his death. Then Jr. then passes it on to Barron. Before it is disolved, the SCOTUS will, of course, agree that all of this is legal.

By then all class rooms in Amerika will have both the Ten Commandments and a even larger picture of Donald John Trump hanging on the wall in the front of the students. The Pledge of Allegence to DJT will be repeated at least four times per day. The Russian language will be mandatory in the class rooms as well as the Courts, Public Buildings and Post Offices.

All states can decide on "Seperate, but Equal", and 2/3rds will say yes. I won't even speak of what will become of women, but at the very least they must remain silent, comply and submit. They are only good for one thing anyway.

And all of that is the best it will be.
Loon alert.

I believe both of Trump's parents had dementia. So, they did live to an old age, but the last 10 years or so for each of them was riddled with dementia. Donald seems to be right on track.

Skeptical.

I think Trump is a vindictive, narcissistic jackass that can't stand losing and that's about it.

Liberals come off as conspiratorial nuts with some of these accusations.

Evidence isn't there for it.

Ole Soy doing the drive by. Good to see him posting his thoughts. He must have attended a family reunion not so long ago.

He's a rapist and felon. His problems go way beyond being self centered.
Not as germane to what I was speaking of.

He's the type of person that will get away with what he can if he thinks it suits his personal interest. So yes there.

I don't see great evidence he wants to be president for life. That he has specific aspirations beyond beating the Dems again.

I think he's simple that way.

He's the type of person that will get away with what he can if he thinks it suits his personal interest. So yes there.

I don't see great evidence he wants to be president for life. That he has specific aspirations beyond beating the Dems again.

Holy shit...when they say what they want to do believe them

He's said he wants a third term.

Reactions: fsu1jreed

He wants to be president for as long as he can grift and profit from it. As there is no end to suckers willing to buy into his schtick, I don’t see anything but death slowing him down.

Still extremely skeptical. Less than a half dozen quips and within context of him bitching that he was actually elected in 2020. (So hes actually a three term president or should get another because he was cheated out of one)

I get it from the perspective of him being a narcissistic rule breaker. There's always this question of what shit he might try to pull given his nature... But I don't see much smoke on this one.

He wants to be president for as long as he can grift and profit from it. As there is no end to suckers willing to buy into his schtick, I don’t see anything but death slowing him down.
I really think he's going to eat a bullet.

Too many enemies along the way.

Some guy with a terminal illness that Turd wronged.

I believe both of Trump's parents had dementia. So, they did live to an old age, but the last 10 years or so for each of them was riddled with dementia. Donald seems to be right on track.

Exactly.

Trump won't be in good health at the end of a 2nd term; look at Trump in 2016 compared to today.

He looks ancient.

@soybean

Imagine blaming Pelosi for Trump cultists storming the capital. Maybe place the blame on the people that did it and those that lied to them?
From your article:

“I wouldn’t be in favor of it at all. I intend to serve four years and do a great job. And I want to bring our country back. I want to put it back on the right track. Our country is going down. We’re a failing nation right now. We’re a nation in turmoil,” he said.

Except his own words and that of Project 2025 which is going to drive his policy. But other than that, yeah.
Again, his own words in context don't seem to add up to much. As much ranting and rambling as we get from him, that's it.

I lean strongly towards this being just that and not an indication of his true intentions

...he then may well not give up the POTUS prize that he will consider his for another 10-15 years. He has already publicly stated that he thought his first term should not count against him because of all investigations of him. He will convince the cult that a 3rd, 4th or even 5th term is in the best interest of the country and his due as the best POTUS ever. The mentions of Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Kennedy, Clinton and Obama will not techically be forbiden, but the overuse, even in one's own home, will be noted on their Trump Bureau of Investigations permanent file...multiple violations will result in exile.

Then it well could be that he passes the POTUS title on to Trump Jr. upon his death. Then Jr. then passes it on to Barron. Before it is disolved, the SCOTUS will, of course, agree that all of this is legal.

By then all class rooms in Amerika will have both the Ten Commandments and a even larger picture of Donald John Trump hanging on the wall in the front of the students. The Pledge of Allegence to DJT will be repeated at least four times per day. The Russian language will be mandatory in the class rooms as well as the Courts, Public Buildings and Post Offices.

All states can decide on "Seperate, but Equal", and 2/3rds will say yes. I won't even speak of what will become of women, but at the very least they must remain silent, comply and submit. They are only good for one thing anyway.

And all of that is the best it will be.
Amazed at how many people so easily by into the fear mongering by the left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT