ADVERTISEMENT

Well, Boyz. Got my first OWI

Nice!!!! Glad it worked out for you. That could have gotten real messy.
I didn't know I was actually appearing before a judge until I got their. Thought I was just meeting someone to clear it up. Good thing I went, because I almost didn't and was going to just call and reschedule.

I have never appeared before a judge, so that was interesting. I thought everyone would go in individually, not all at once. I was in the back just smirking as everyone was called up. People are so dumb, I would have zero patience to be a judge. Just excuses after excuses. Then I roll up when called and lay my excuse out there. Lol. She was extremely helpful and nice after I plead. She asked if I really didn't get it, and I told her I was two hrs away in a house with a client when it happened. She then informed of what to do exactly.

Gurandamntee the bailiff and judge crack lots of jokes at these people’s expense. Anyone ever needs some chess as p entertainment and a way to feel better about yourself, go spend an hour in one of these courtrooms and enjoy the show.

Actually. Don’t do that. Now that I think about it, it seems kind of creepy.
I was a court attendant before I went to law school so that's how I know. People watching at the courthouse is almost as good as the state fair.

@Derekd3408
Did the prosecutor give you any idea what may have happened? Such as the perp having a similar name/dob/SSN which may have been logged incorrectly.

@Derekd3408
Did the prosecutor give you any idea what may have happened? Such as the perp having a similar name/dob/SSN which may have been logged incorrectly.
Nope. And I didn't really pry. Tuesday was slammed for me so I didn't have a lot of time to dive in. I'll probably call and ask when I get the paperwork.

Reactions: ping72
Nope. And I didn't really pry. Tuesday was slammed for me so I didn't have a lot of time to dive in. I'll probably call and ask when I get the paperwork.
Glad it worked out. That seemed like it could have been even more complicated to fix once it’s in the “system”.
I look forward to hearing what actually happened.

Reactions: ping72
You SHOULD pry.

You deserve to know.
Looking Peeping Tom GIF by NTE Grøntforsprang

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT