ADVERTISEMENT

Well it happened

Interesting how amplified these events are because of the information age we live in.

We know more about questionable police killings because we have video we can share instantly with millions. We know more about the responses to those killings for the same reason. More people knowing about these events naturally tends produce more people willing to do questionable things... which only feeds back into the machine and causes more chaos. Meanwhile, this process can also be used to become more aware of, and to push for resolution of some of these problems that would've taken longer in past.

Everything moves quicker and is more extreme, basically.

Civilian shooting someone in the head?
If a business has guys standing outside with guns legally protecting the business and a person ignores and attacks the business I believe that is legally justified. The location of the impact is irrelevant. Now, if the shooter was in hiding or laying in wait to fire at a protester that is a different story. As I originally said, as reported so far is what I am basing my opinion on.

If a business has guys standing outside with guns legally protecting the business and a person ignores and attacks the business I believe that is legally justified. The location of the impact is irrelevant. Now, if the shooter was in hiding or laying in wait to fire at a protester that is a different story. As I originally said, as reported so far is what I am basing my opinion on.
I’m no expert on the law but I would be very surprised if it’s legal to use deadly force to defend business property the same way you can defend your personal safety in your home.

Ah, may be if it's the owner. Don't know the law. I wasn't sure that was an owner. (since I had read that certain citizens had taken it upon themselves to defend businesses -- but who the hell knows)

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
AjarDeadlyBrahmancow-size_restricted.gif

We will start seeing more and more of this, frankly I don't think these rioters have a clue how armed up and trigger happy some Americans are.

In other news, shot guns for early spread shots followed by ARs would be better weapon sequencing of choice for said business owners.

Beat me to it. Hard to have empathy for people destroying businesses intentionally and for zero reason related to the police and local community.

I am seriously over it, dude. These idiots should earn their just deserts and I really don't care if it's in gruesome fashion. It is similar to the guy that got the deads from the Fedex truck. Darwin is at work.

If the story is true as reported it seems the shooting is justifiable. However, that dealership is done as a business.
My understanding of the law is that you cannot shoot someone who is simply destroying your business unless they are placing you in imminent danger. I don't agree with that, but I remember reading about it as it pertained to a law in a different state.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I’m no expert on the law but I would be very surprised if it’s legal to use deadly force to defend business property the same way you can defend your personal safety in your home.

In Wisconsin, a person’s business can be covered under the Castle Doctrine Law depending on the circumstances.

A white, 17-year-old police admirer was arrested Wednesday in the killing of two people gunned down during a third night of protests in Kenosha over the police shooting of a Black man, Jacob Blake.

Kyle Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was taken into custody in Illinois on suspicion of first-degree intentional homicide. Antioch is about 15 miles from Kenosha.

Two people were shot to death Tuesday night in an attack carried out by a young white man who was caught on cellphone video opening fire in the middle of the street with a semi-automatic rifle.

More:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kenosha-police-3-shot-2-101241058.html

Reactions: Pinehawk
If you wanna run around looting and burning businesses, you should fully expect to win stupid prizes aka a bullet to the head. Maybe a few more dead bodies will get those morons to stay home.
Peaceful protesting I'm all for.
Looting and Rioting will get you shot, apparently. Not rooting for it, but not sad over it either.

Kid who traveled from Illinois with his AR had the name of a bugaloo martyr written on his gun.

A white, 17-year-old police admirer was arrested Wednesday in the killing of two people gunned down during a third night of protests in Kenosha over the police shooting of a Black man, Jacob Blake.

Kyle Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was taken into custody in Illinois on suspicion of first-degree intentional homicide. Antioch is about 15 miles from Kenosha.

Two people were shot to death Tuesday night in an attack carried out by a young white man who was caught on cellphone video opening fire in the middle of the street with a semi-automatic rifle.

More:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kenosha-police-3-shot-2-101241058.html
Great people on both sides.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
The problem is the people out there carrying and using weapons are people who are just gathering via Facebook. They are waiting for a reason to shoot someone. Vigilantism is against the law.

Next step is people on the other side will start carrying and using weapons against anyone deemed a threat. This will definitely be a shit show but people who want to play cop or soldier are also part of the problem.

The problem is the people out there carrying and using weapons are people who are just gathering via Facebook. They are waiting for a reason to shoot someone. Vigilantism is against the law.

Next step is people on the other side will start carrying and using weapons against anyone deemed a threat. This will definitely be a shit show but people who want to play cop or soldier are also part of the problem.
No the problem is these rioters and looters pissing off the wrong people their time is coming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT