ADVERTISEMENT

well, that didn't age well

I wonder why Putin is helping out Biden and Harris at this time?

lol!

You think he prefers a Democrat (the party fighting to help Ukraine and support NATO) over the guy that wants to give Ukraine up, blames NATO for the invasion, and thinks Putin should be allowed to "do whatever he wants" to NATO countries that aren't contributing enough?

But, sure, you're not voting for Trump, just asking questions.

So you're saying he thinks dealing with Harris will be easier than dealing with Trump?

Hint... Putin said he'd prefer Biden over Trump.
Putin is feeling some heat at home himself, a picture of his "leadership" is being plastered across Russia propaganda. He probably sees the writing on the wall that he needs to make the trade with Biden, because he probably won't get to make a deal with Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: lucas80
As an aside...I think Putin will task the recently released Krasikov with killing Zelensky.

I also think Biden will task the CIA with eliminating Krasikov.

Should be interesting.

“Some more thoughts on the prisoners release. It is good that innocent people came home. No doubt. All other aspects are bad, in particular:

1) Putin got what he wanted, Russian assassins have got more guarantees that they may do whatever they want, and return home as heroes;

2) Russia has enough resource to harvest more hostages anytime. Can we forbid our citizens to go to Russia? Have we? Did our media, institutions, etc. close their offices in Moscow? Did our tourists stopped flying to Russia via Türkiye? No. And even if - Russians can arrest as much opposition as they want;

3) We have provided Russians with convicted killers, while Russians released illegally hostages. If we wanted to release our people, we should have arrested personnel of Russian companies in the West, or relatives of Russian top politicians, or else. I am sure we could find tax evasion or else on them, if checked properly. This would have made the whole story different. "You want to play this game? We can play it too". Instead of pressuring Russia, even with seemingly unrelated means (embargoes, sabotage, etc.) forcing them to release people, we awarded them for their aggression. This is how you provoke more aggression, as they pay off.

4) The last but not the least. A terrible sign is that no Ukrainian, no Ukrainian Crimean Tatar, no Belarusian have been released. Human rights champion Maksym Butkevych who got into Russian captivity on the front, young Crimian Tatar female Leniye Umerova arrested while visiting her ill father in Crimea, or Belarusian political leader Maria Kolesnikova - not a word about them. As not a word about thousands of Ukrainian children, kidnapped by Russians, or about Ukrainian POWs. This demonstrates that this swap was aimed on prioritising Russian lives, ignoring other lives.

A murder of a Chechen oppositional activist was released in exchange for a Russian opposition person. Russian freedom was paid by Chechen blood. A terrible sign.

This swap will lead to more deaths, not less, and is a sign that so many decision takers do not understand Russia, and continue to pretend we are living in a world where "reset" policy works.”

“Some more thoughts on the prisoners release. It is good that innocent people came home. No doubt. All other aspects are bad, in particular:

1) Putin got what he wanted, Russian assassins have got more guarantees that they may do whatever they want, and return home as heroes;

2) Russia has enough resource to harvest more hostages anytime. Can we forbid our citizens to go to Russia? Have we? Did our media, institutions, etc. close their offices in Moscow? Did our tourists stopped flying to Russia via Türkiye? No. And even if - Russians can arrest as much opposition as they want;

3) We have provided Russians with convicted killers, while Russians released illegally hostages. If we wanted to release our people, we should have arrested personnel of Russian companies in the West, or relatives of Russian top politicians, or else. I am sure we could find tax evasion or else on them, if checked properly. This would have made the whole story different. "You want to play this game? We can play it too". Instead of pressuring Russia, even with seemingly unrelated means (embargoes, sabotage, etc.) forcing them to release people, we awarded them for their aggression. This is how you provoke more aggression, as they pay off.

4) The last but not the least. A terrible sign is that no Ukrainian, no Ukrainian Crimean Tatar, no Belarusian have been released. Human rights champion Maksym Butkevych who got into Russian captivity on the front, young Crimian Tatar female Leniye Umerova arrested while visiting her ill father in Crimea, or Belarusian political leader Maria Kolesnikova - not a word about them. As not a word about thousands of Ukrainian children, kidnapped by Russians, or about Ukrainian POWs. This demonstrates that this swap was aimed on prioritising Russian lives, ignoring other lives.

A murder of a Chechen oppositional activist was released in exchange for a Russian opposition person. Russian freedom was paid by Chechen blood. A terrible sign.

This swap will lead to more deaths, not less, and is a sign that so many decision takers do not understand Russia, and continue to pretend we are living in a world where "reset" policy works.”
I love these right-wing spin pieces. Like when Bin Laden was killed. Bin laden is dead, but here are 5 reasons that it's bad for the US.

Just had to read the first line and move on. “Some more thoughts on the prisoners release. It is good that innocent people came home. No doubt."

I love these right-wing spin pieces. Like when Bin Laden was killed. Bin laden is dead, but here are 5 reasons that it's bad for the US.

Just had to read the first line and move on. “Some more thoughts on the prisoners release. It is good that innocent people came home. No doubt."

Former Director of political group affiliated with the German Green Party, who promotes ecology, democracy, and human rights.

You know. “Right-wing.”

Reactions: goldmom
So you're saying he thinks dealing with Harris will be easier than dealing with Trump?

Hint... Putin said he'd prefer Biden over Trump.
Dude, Trump idolizes Putin. He has talked glowingly about him. Why would Putin be scared of Trump? At the very least, it would mean less aid for Ukraine and make it easier for Putin to obtain that objective.

I swear some of you don't use critical thinking at all.

I wonder why any American would be in Russia or travel there? They should realize Russia will continue capturing innocent Americans to use for future trade bait to get their spies/assassins released.

Any American, traveling to Russia, should be required to sign something saying that if, while in Russia, charged with a frivolous crime and imprisoned, the US will not negotiate with a terrorist state for their release. A responsible family member should be required to sign also.

Brittany Griner did not need to be there, Anyone working there should have exited any businesses there. Other than embassy employees, what Americans “need” to be in Russia?

Maybe I’m being too simplistic - but I could not imagine traveling there for any reason. I believe they will start planting small amounts of drugs on innocent US citizens traveling there to obtain more hostages.

Last edited:
I wonder why any American would be in Russia or travel there? They should realize Russia will continue capturing innocent Americans to use for future trade bait to get their spies/assassins released.

Any American, traveling to Russia, should be required to sign something saying that if, while in Russia, charged with a frivolous crime and imprisoned, the US will not negotiate with a terrorist state for their release. A responsible family memeber should be required to sign also.

Brittany Griner did not need to be there, Anyone working there should have exited any businesses there. Other than embassy employees, what Americans “need” to be in Russia?

Maybe I’m being too simplistic - but I could not imagine traveling there for any reason. I would imagine they start planting small amounts of drugs on innocent US citizens to obtain more hostages.
Are you trying to say we can't trust Russia?

Holy crap, @Finance85 are you seeing this?!?! Someone thinks Russia and their leaders might lie about things! Unbelievable!

Dude, Trump idolizes Putin. He has talked glowingly about him. Why would Putin be scared of Trump? At the very least, it would mean less aid for Ukraine and make it easier for Putin to obtain that objective.

You might be right.

There is the fact that Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was actually in office.

I guess I'm just more results oriented than most folks. I don't pay as much attention to all the noise as I do the outcome.

You might be right.

There is the fact that Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was actually in office.

I guess I'm just more results oriented than most folks. I don't pay as much attention to all the noise as I do the outcome.
You fall for the message as much as any of the other right wing dupes. Your not fooling anyone but yourself.

It amazes me how much people take the crap politicians say to heart. How does anyone believe anything they say. All they say are the things people want to hear. There is no follow through on 3/4 of the crap they spew out.

Most of the promises the presidential candidates make are actually not things they can actually deliver on. They either A- don't have the power to do what they are saying without Congressional support.
B- Actually don't have the power to control.

Former KGB invaded the Ukraine during which administration? You and all the Likers…

Biden's. Because Putin knew Trump was doing enough to destabilize NATO without him having to do a thing. And you losers want the orange dumpsterfire in there doing it again. Pathetic
Well why didn’t Putin just invade Ukraine while Trump was in office then. Trump would have given him all the support he needed being best buds and all.
With that same mindset you have, is Biden buds with all the leaders of the country’s having people illegally enter the US on a consistent basis? Biden is destabilizing America

Idolizes Putin?
I’m no fan of Trumpy Poo - but idolize? Seriously?
What part of critical thinking did YOU use to arrive at that conclusion?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Biden's. Because Putin knew Trump was doing enough to destabilize NATO without him having to do a thing. And you losers want the orange dumpsterfire in there doing it again. Pathetic
So asking NATO members to pay their “dues” is destabilizing them??
BTW they are coming into line - after years of no one shedding light on to their sitting on their rumps while Uncle Sugar carries the load. Through Administrations of both political parties in the US.

Reactions: Hans81
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT