ADVERTISEMENT

Well, the other Canada truck protest thread turned into a complete trainwreck, so let's start over....

Justin and his father, Fidel:

we-investigated-those-damning-rumours-about-fidel-castro-being-justin-trudeaus-real-dad-1480432921.png

justin%2Bcastro.jpg

1*4DCO48IadD7sHuw6xu5q8g.jpeg

Last edited:
the link says "In Toronto, trucks blocked a major intersection for hours, impeding emergency responders."
Yeah the article also lied about other things too. Of course I'm not saying it didn't happen, but still. There seem to be plenty untruths being thrown around the msm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawk sauce
They should have done all this south of the border in a place like Seattle.

Ottawa protesters = Insurrectionists and GoFundMe withdraws support.

Seattle CHAZ/CHOP = Washington Governor and Seattle Mayor stood on the sidelines and GoFundMe supported the efforts. But these were NOT insurrectionists despite creating an autonomous zone on sovereign land with the threat (and use) of violence.

The Dumb asses are already fully vac'd, how stupid can they get ? I take it they all have a few screws loose, and not on the trucks.
What are you talking about? The truckers that started this aren't vaxxed. The rest of them that didn't start this rightly see a fascist government taking over and know better to try to stop it.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Truck driving is the most socially-distant occupation there is.
Ok. I can sympathize with that, but it doesn't change the fact one party that Ms Owens chose to tweet about is the elected PM of a country and the other are truck drivers that, unless I'm mistaken, weren't chosen by their countrymen to drive the big rigs.

The real irony here is that you, Owens and a bunch of other Americans have volunteered your support on the side of a labor in a dispute in a foreign country.

Yeah I don't think you have full appreciation what a fascist government is capable of. Nazi Germany and Yeonmi Park would like a word with you. I'm not much for smallpox, but....
Lulz. Did you think I wouldn't notice you move the goalposts into a Fascist nation?

Almost all of them depending on the situation.

Did you know Gen Washington required inoculation against smallpox in order to serve in the continental army?
That's a decent argument.

My goalposts have always been on fascist governments because I believe that's the ultimate on what I think we should try to avoid. I do grant you that's not what the meme addresses specifically.

And yes, I'm fully aware of GW and smallpox.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT