ADVERTISEMENT

Welp. It’s started. FOX doxxed juror #2

It's only fair to publish Jesse Watter's address as well, no?

170 POST KENNEL RD​

FAR HILLS, NJ 07931

The exterior of his house is as douchey as expected. Small penis syndrome.

So, which room is his?

So this is how Trump plans on getting extra "kicks" from the jury. Let Fox News do it for him.

Reactions: lucas80
So this is how Trump plans on getting extra "kicks" from the jury. Let Fox News do it for him.
Excited Celebration GIF by Slanted Studios

So a honest and impartial juror was choosen and these assholes decide to expose her to death threats and who knows what. The judge should hammer their ass.
jury tampering? Contempt of court? Has to be something….I was thinking there is no way I would want to be on that jury with all the $hitbags out there.

Reactions: ericram
How about the court needs to do a better job of protecting the identity of these jurors so that media like Fox and the Washington Post can’t do this.
Agree with you.

But still, the media outlets need to show some frigging responsibility. Even the AP listed all 12 jurors’ occupations which I don’t really understand the need for.

Anderson Cooper/ CNN just described every juror. Their jobs, what they read, what news channels they watch, how political they are. I don’t ever remember this happening with other juries.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I'm an independent. I used to be a Republican. But I can call a spade a spade these days. Fox news is not news.
I’m also an independent, registered in Arizona, and the last republican I voted for was Romney. And Fox News during the day is news.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT