ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the worst thing you found in your food?

When I was ten or twelve my parents cooked up a vat of chicken gizzards, livers, and hearts and served them for dinner. I was grossed out as could be. My parents recounted this story for years. I was picking at my food, identifying all the grossness, “This is a gizzard, this is a heart, this is a cockroach…”

They threw everything out and we got Henry’s hamburgers.

Not gross but I ordered a burrito from a fairly authentic Mexican place. Rice, black beans, and shredded beef. Well, I was enjoying the delicious burrito when the 3rd bite, I bit on what I am guessing was a stone, instead of a black bean. Surprised it did not crack my molar. Never ordered black beans again.

Or when people go out to eat, stuff is found in their meals. I’m 6’ 1”, 210 while the no pic wife is 5’ 4” and 110. We eat lots of salads when we go out with shrimp, chicken, or steak so can’t say fat people all the time. What about you Arnold?
If I’m going out to eat I’m not eating rabbit food like a pleb. That’s for poors, like you

Reactions: BrianNole777
No pic wife always finds things in her salads at all restaurants…metal staple, dead grasshopper, dead cricket, dead fly, and banding from a box. Her luck isn’t so good. Me, hair that I’ve either seen or haven’t until eating then pulling out a long hair. All in all, disgusting……
I don't get why people freak out over a hair. It's a hair, not a finger or an ear.

In 1990, my grandpa and uncle took me to Montana on an antelope hunt. We stopped at a cafe outside Big Timber Montana. I ordered a hamburger. Turned out someone must have thrown the meat on the grill without taking off the steel wool they had cleaned the grates with. Two bites in Inhad a mouth full of steel wool. Free meal for all of us.

1. A bolt and metal shaving on a pizza. Lil Rizzos, Osage Beach, MO.

1A. About a 1 foot long hair baked into a cinnamon roll. Completely dark, around 5am, road trip from Atlantic to Iowa City.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT