ADVERTISEMENT

What’s With The Ivermectin Craze?

LOL and awesome of you to use a CDC piece from Nov 2020 where they are saying asymptomatic people spread the virus when we know that's NOT the case. Wow
Just wait until the Kansas study is brought out again: the one where the CDC/KS Health Dept knew AFTER they compiled the data but BEFORE they published it anyway that the masked counties were undergoing a major spike in cases.

Science!!!!!!

Reactions: your_master5
You NEVER, EVER wore masks outside a hospital. EVER. And as mentioned no IH EVER told you to wear them. There's was never any studies that showed efficacy. There was no science behind that "recommendation".

what are you talking about....you keep changing the story.....its really not that hard to keep up

It doesn't help, it just says the same narrative. What about Tess Lawrie's meta?

well if you could comprehend it would...its ok not to be able to...ppl study and looks that this stuff for years to understand it..

And about tess lawries meta...if you fill a meta with trash, you get a trash meta

Real life data always wins because that's the reality.

no it doesn't... again this why comprehension is important...which you greatly lack...

We've been doing a giant study on mask with MILLIONS of people for the past year and half.

Yeah it happened in Bangladesh

You have all the data necessary to form conclusions.

Yep masks work

You have masked versus unmasked areas to look at and evaluate over time.

Nope .... only a 6th grader would believe that is how science works

This is one of THOUSANDS of examples of data we have. How do you explain this?

explain what? It doesnt show what you think it does...its the equivalent of showing a graph of global warming and number of pirates....

You talk about well what would happen if they didn't wear masks?

Exactly...which real data shows it would be worse

This shows you masks made ZERO difference.

it shows nothing of the sort

I'm sure you'll talk about controls and variables and difference in the counties or something. This was REALITY.

lol "reality" but the reality is that it could have been worse or better in those countries if they did something different.... again a 6th grader would hopefully understand that

Two highly dense counties in the same area with different protocols. The results are easy to see. I don't need an RCT to tell me anything, real world data wins.

well luckily you are the one making decisions from an elementary level of understanding.

Reactions: Joes Place
The adjusted rates in those with symptoms only were this: control prevalence = 0.76% and treatment prevalence = 0.68%. Thus, at best, and only for people with “symptoms”, free masks and mask education reduced prevalence by 0.76 – 0.68 = 0.08%. Real percent, not relative percent.

As mentioned previously and you seem to have no answer for what Shank posted on the Bangladesh study showing you why it doesn't prove efficacy of masks. If you have information against that, then discuss it. Unlike what Joe constantly does and makes statements about propaganda but has NOTHING behind his statement. Zero explanation.

well i didnt respond because shank is pure confirmation bias google anything he can see....

But yes maybe you should look at why we do odds ratios, relative ratios and risk ratios especially in places with low disease prevalence and not "real percent"...you google and understand that and I will explain more why shank is an idiot...until you do its like herding cats teaching someone who refuses to learn.

Reactions: Joes Place

Your sources aren't terribly "scientific" here.
They are simply sites that tell you what you want to hear.

well i didnt respond because shank is pure confirmation bias google anything he can see....

But yes maybe you should look at why we do odds ratios, relative ratios and risk ratios especially in places with low disease prevalence and not "real percent"...you google and understand that and I will explain more why shank is an idiot...until you do its like herding cats teaching someone who refuses to learn.
We all understand the burden you highly intelligent, science-minded people are shouldered with in order to dumb down things for the proletariat, but there are times that even some of your contemporaries (who shall remain unnamed) could use some help.

Maybe it’s time for a refresher course on IFR v. CFR, and the difference between a laboratory and a clinical diagnosis, cuz blowing smoke up people’s asses isn’t science.

TIA. 🤣 🤣 🤣

We all understand the burden you highly intelligent, science-minded people are shouldered with in order to dumb down things for the proletariat, but there are times that even some of your contemporaries (who shall remain unnamed) could use some help.

Maybe it’s time for a refresher course on IFR v. CFR, and the difference between a laboratory and a clinical diagnosis, cuz blowing smoke up people’s asses isn’t science.

TIA. 🤣 🤣 🤣

That you are that offended that someone who does a job daily and spent many years to learn said job speaks highly of your insecurities

What refresher do I need for cfr or ifr?? And I'd love to hear your refresher on lab vs clinical diagnosis..

That you are that offended that someone who does a job daily and spent many years to learn said job speaks highly of your insecurities

What refresher do I need for cfr or ifr?? And I'd love to hear your refresher on lab vs clinical diagnosis..
I’m neither offended nor feeling insecure about anything you post. Do what you will.

I was told that the good news about Ivermectin is always from somewhere halfway across the world. I thought the Bagladesh mask study acceptance was, therefore, ironic.
That's simply because you don't understand what constitutes a well-controlled study.

what are you talking about....you keep changing the story.....its really not that hard to keep up
No story was changed, I stayed exactly on the topic of doctor's wearing masks. Same topic. Don't know where you're going.

not asking if you can read...asking if you can comprehend complicated trials and trial design..... which so far the answer is no.
So far you haven't explained anyway shape or form exactly HOW I haven't comprehended. Because I challenge you, you're getting butthurt. Oh and trials and trial designs for published studies requires reading.

no it doesn't... again this why comprehension is important...which you greatly lack...

Yeah it happened in Bangladesh

Yep masks work

Nope .... only a 6th grader would believe that is how science works

explain what? It doesnt show what you think it does...its the equivalent of showing a graph of global warming and number of pirates....

Exactly...which real data shows it would be worse

it shows nothing of the sort

lol "reality" but the reality is that it could have been worse or better in those countries if they did something different.... again a 6th grader would hopefully understand that

well luckily you are the one making decisions from an elementary level of understanding.
Jesus Christ NONE of what you posted provides ANY detail, just stupid commentary. You're a joke dude. Keep up with the one liners with zero backup. What a worthless post.

Good lord! More worthless information without providing substance. You're killing it!

So far you haven't explained anyway shape or form exactly HOW I haven't comprehended. Because I challenge you, you're getting butthurt. Oh and trials and trial designs for published studies requires reading.

I have explained...you haven't given me anything to explain..you want to compare observational data to rcts ...you think seeing something in real life means more than controlled studies

• Haha

3.5x.....Hmmmm....

images-5.jpeg

• Haha
The AMA has taken the startling and unprecedented position that American physicians should immediately stop prescribing, and pharmacists should stop honoring their prescriptions for ivermectin for COVID-19 patients. The AMA is thus contradicting the professional judgment of a very large number of physicians, who are writing about 88,000 prescriptions per week. It also contradicts the Chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association, Haruo Ozaki, who recommended that all doctors in Japan immediately begin using Ivermectin to treat COVID.
AMA claims that ivermectin is dangerous and ineffective despite the safe prescription of billions of doses since 1981, and the mostly favorable results of 63 controlled studies in COVID-19.
AMA does not specify any recommended early treatments, but simply urges face masks, distancing, and vaccination.

• Haha
I've elaborated plenty on the topic of masks. Start by understanding what the industrial hygienists say about masks. You know the people that you doctors take instructions from when it comes to masks and PPE. Then go look at the research done prior to covid. And don't mention the actual data we've been living through. I've done many posts on this on this board, there's a nice search feature for it.
Update on the Bangladesh study.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT